• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Meanwhile the Democratic candidate for governor is within the margin of error in polling and the GOP is down in at least one House seat in the state. But sure, let's talk about the MASSIVE CROWDS that Trump is getting in bumfuck Kansas.

What I'm hinting at is there shouldn't be threads for these hate rallies anymore. On Tv only Fox News even covers them anymore. They aren't newsworthy, they are predictable routine garbage where he says the same shit every time except with *insert local candidate here.* No one should be paying attention.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Selling Trump merchandise using tax payer dollars for travel, security etc. The guy is scum and a con man.

ThaNotoriousSOD

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I know everybody is going to make jokes about this. But it really is frightening that so many millions of Americans are so fucking ignorant. They're literally choosing evil and doing it emphatically.

Lys Skygge

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
Bdm2.gif

Oct 27, 2017
I guess it beats shucking corn or whatever the fuck they do in Topeka for fun in the evening.

edit: This is the closest I got. Someone can likely do better than this Simpsons coffee table book.
250px-Barn_Doors_of_Topeka.png

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Don't do this to yourselves. Go to the gym, put a puzzle together, engage in some petty vandalism, whatever. But don't torture yourselves with this shit.

Jazar

Oct 25, 2017
South Florida
Meanwhile the Democratic candidate for governor is within the margin of error in polling and the GOP is down in at least one House seat in the state. But sure, let's talk about the MASSIVE CROWDS that Trump is getting in bumfuck Kansas.

What I'm hinting at is there shouldn't be threads for these hate rallies anymore. On Tv only Fox News even covers them anymore. They aren't newsworthy, they are predictable routine garbage where he says the same shit every time except with *insert local candidate here.* No one should be paying attention.
Agreed. This is poison.

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
I'm kind of suspicious of even the framing of this thread.

Massive Trump rally

Massive lines to get in.

Really?

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
To watch this asshole take his victory lap and find new ways to lower the bar of basic human decency even further? No thanks.

OP
OP
WillyTheBikeGuy
Nov 2, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Making an inflammatory thread in bad faith, long history of trolling, and disruptive behaviour.
I'm kind of suspicious of even the framing of this thread.

Massive Trump rally

Massive lines to get in.

Really?

Is it inaccurate? I am actually surprised at the turnout. I was led to believe all these people condone rape, but that isn't what I see in this line. I see normal people. This forum is going off the rails and I thought it would be useful to actually see the people who support the president.

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Is it inaccurate? I am actually surprised at the turnout. I was led to believe all these people condone rape, but that isn't what I see in this line. I see normal people. This forum is going off the rails and I thought it would be useful to actually see the people who support the president.

You've just confirmed my suspicions. Fuck off.

Oct 27, 2017

How exactly would you see that they "condone rape" from lining up? Everyone looks normal until they say ignorant shit.