• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

King Dodongo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You will vote for him twice. Bush also got elected twice, he was seen as a prick around the world and people bought into the "I have to protect people from terrorists" BS.

Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise
I swear to god if Kansas votes that racist piece of shit Kobach in, especially after the damage already done by repubs in that state I... I...

Wouldn't be the least bit surprised.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is it inaccurate? I am actually surprised at the turnout. I was led to believe all these people condone rape, but that isn't what I see in this line. I see normal people. This forum is going off the rails and I thought it would be useful to actually see the people who support the president.
That's pretty funny considering you said "let's see what absurd shit he says tonight."

Can't believe it's 2018 and individual rallies are getting threads made for them.
Meanwhile the Democratic candidate for governor is within the margin of error in polling and the GOP is down in at least one House seat in the state. But sure, let's talk about the MASSIVE CROWDS that Trump is getting in bumfuck Kansas.

What I'm hinting at is there shouldn't be threads for these hate rallies anymore. On Tv only Fox News even covers them anymore. They aren't newsworthy, they are predictable routine garbage where he says the same shit every time except with *insert local candidate here.* No one should be paying attention.

OP is banned since it's pretty clear why the thread was made, but, uh, I guess we can still use this thread to discuss the rally if you like.

I believe it would be better for everyone's mental health if we made Trump Rally threads bannable. If some actual news comes out of the rally then a relevant thread would be permissable, but a general thread for each rally is toxic and unnecessary.

Uh, if you're going to ban the guy that posted the thread you should probably just close the thread. Doesn't leaving it open legitimize the OP and make the ban kind of unreasonable?

I agree, just lock the thread and discuss this issue with admin and mods regarding how to handle these threads in the future.

Sky Chief

Oct 30, 2017
I'll sum it up for you: The ends justify the means. GOP doesn't care about what he does as long as they control the government. You're seeing the fruits of their labor now with a GOP controlled Supreme Court.

Remember Never Trump conservatives? Where are they now? Bending over because they realize controlling all branches of government is more important than anything else.

Same thing goes for the evangelicals. I see many people wonder why they would support such a comically amoral person, but (besides being the biggest hypocrites walking God's green earth) to them, as long as he accomplishes what they want (end of abortion, end of gay marriage, embassy in Jerusalem) it doesn't matter about how he conducts himself or what he does otherwise.

Trump could piss on the Bible and Christians would support it saying, "God works in mysterious ways."

Hitler did a great job turning around the post WWI German economy

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
He can't.....can he do that? Can he just straight up slander US Senators?
Uh, haven't you been paying attention? He can do whatever the fuck he wants to do. There is literally nobody that will stop him. He will not face any consequences for it. And as of this afternoon never be charged or indicted if the question of doing so is brought to the supreme court.

Donnie won man. It's over. We had a nice run, I guess.

Actually no check that we didn't. Minorities have always been fucked in this country.

Deleted member 4852

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how long the OP is going to get banned for? In the senate confirmation thread someone got 3 days for asking for the senate majority leader to get assassinated.

HierArch

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
OP being banned because of a thread being posted then said thread being left open is funny as shit to me. Mods are ruthless. lol.