• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Decided to have them done because he had some "down time."

CNN said:
President Donald Trump underwent a "quick exam and labs" as part of his annual physical exam on Saturday, out of anticipation of a "very busy 2020," the White House said.

Trump, 73, made an unannounced visit Saturday afternoon to the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. A source with knowledge of the matter told CNN that Trump's trip to Walter Reed was not on his schedule as of Friday. On Saturday evening, Grisham told Fox News's Jeanine Pirro that the President decided to go on Saturday since it was a down day.

Grisham also denied the President had any health issue.

"He's healthy as can be," she told Pirro. "He has more energy than anybody in the White House. That man works from 6 a.m. until very, very late at night."
"Anticipating a very busy 2020, the President is taking advantage of a free weekend here in Washington, D.C., to begin portions of his routine annual physical exam at Walter Reed," White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said in a statement earlier Saturday.

Trump's trip to Walter Reed took place under unusual circumstances.

His two previous physical exams in office were announced ahead of time by the White House and noted on his daily public schedule. This time, however, the President's motorcade drove to the medical center unannounced, with reporters under direction not to report his movement until they arrived at Walter Reed. Trump typically takes the Marine One helicopter to Walter Reed, but on Saturday's clear-skied day, the President opted for the motorcade.

Keep working hard Mr. President!

Wo97zqpMoaMBLjYBkps-xcOeiGQ=.gif

legacyzero

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Am I the only one that had some seriously dark thoughts popping up, reading that thread title?

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Josh Dawsey @jdawsey1

From Stephanie Grisham: "After a quick exam and labs, the President is headed back downtown.
The President remains healthy and energetic without complaints, as demonstrated by his repeated vigorous rally performances in front of thousands of Americans several times a week."​

5:27 PM - Nov 16, 2019

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Works from 6am lmao. The amount of brazen lying this administration has done, it is unfathomable.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, I too sometimes make unscheduled visits to the doctor "just because."

Also, I suppose we're calling rage-tweeting at 6 AM "working" now.

Nov 17, 2017
I don't know which part is more of a lie. The nature of the tests or the idea that he works even close to all day. The cheeto probably doesn't even pull a 9-5.

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its so obviously a lie, an obese person that doesnt exercise, dont control food is as health as he can be?

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Does he still have shady exams or does he have real doctors now?

I mean, the one person you want to be absolutely candid with you is your doctor, so if he's been told in truth the lines in the OP, obviously he still has a shady yes man(men) as his "doctor".

Probably entirely bollocks either way, lol, there's no way Trump is routinely out of bed at 6am nor working to late at night.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Lol at the supposed work schedule. That dumb piece of shit doesn't even start one of the most powerful positions in the world until his shows are done.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Seeing as everything that comes from the White House is bullshit, I'm going to remain optimistic that what actually happened is he's feeling the strain, felt unwell, and the statement is bullshit - they just gave him a fresh prescription of Sudafed.

Gareth

Oct 25, 2017
Norn Iron
He's as healthy as he could be for an obese 73 year old who works too much with a bad diet and no exercise. So generally pretty unhealthy then.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
This makes me wonder if there may be something going on behind the curtain, with an "EVERYTHING IS FINE" statement being demanded by the fuhrer.

An unscheduled medical exam may mean that he's unwell but trying to hide it.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Matthew Yglesias @mattyglesias

Just a normal unscheduled Saturday afternoon trip to the hospital for part one of a multi-party annual physical (a very normal thing) happening even though the last physical was earlier this year (also super-normal). https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrum
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump​

Visited a great family of a young man under major surgery at the amazing Walter Reed Medical Center. Those are truly some of the best doctors anywhere in the world. Also began phase one of my yearly physical. Everything very good (great!). Will complete next year.​

7:43 AM - Nov 17, 2019 · Washington, DC

2 hour exam:

The New York Times @nytimes

President Trump underwent a 2-hour doctor's exam on Saturday at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. The visit was not on his schedule for the day, but the White House later said it was part of a routine annual physical and included lab work. https://nyti.ms/357ip3U

8:28 AM - Nov 17, 2019

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
hqdefault.jpg

"The supreme leader president is very very healthy, he has the health of a young and fit 25 year old and also very strong! Very smart! also works 27 hours a day to keep our nation safe!"

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
Watching TV counts as work?

Anyhow. I am sure if everyone stops and gives him full attention complete blood work can be done in less than 30 minutes. At most.

SwitchedOff

Oct 28, 2017
Spin, spin, spin, spin .......... and no doubt lies too of course.

Or is this a way of saying to his base that "I'm not well, how can they try to impeach a sick person?".

Oct 27, 2017

Matthew Yglesias @mattyglesias

Just a normal unscheduled Saturday afternoon trip to the hospital for part one of a multi-party annual physical (a very normal thing) happening even though the last physical was earlier this year (also super-normal). https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrum
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump​

Visited a great family of a young man under major surgery at the amazing Walter Reed Medical Center. Those are truly some of the best doctors anywhere in the world. Also began phase one of my yearly physical. Everything very good (great!). Will complete next year.​

7:43 AM - Nov 17, 2019 · Washington, DC

2 hour exam:

The New York Times @nytimes

President Trump underwent a 2-hour doctor's exam on Saturday at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. The visit was not on his schedule for the day, but the White House later said it was part of a routine annual physical and included lab work. https://nyti.ms/357ip3U

8:28 AM - Nov 17, 2019

So clearly he experienced some worrisome symptoms.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Sam Stein @samstein

When you've burned all your credibility on big, medium and petty matters you lose the benefit of the doubt on important stuff. And, right now, no one realistically can take at face value the WH word on the president's hospital visit yesterday.​

8:46 AM - Nov 17, 2019

_Karooo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Watch liberal TV channels all day and get mad and post some unhinged tweets = working bery bery hard. 50% approval thank you! 94% approval in the republican party! stay in line motherfuckers.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If he got an arm cut off they'd be like,"Just part of his annual check up. They need to cut off the arm to check for issues. Totally normal. President is healthy as a bull!"