• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Man this shit is designed to keep people like you guys guessing. There's nothing wrong with him and fueling this conspiracy theory makes you all look insane.
7550.jpg

Wut?

Last edited:

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
Man this shit is designed to keep people like you guys guessing. There's nothing wrong with him and fueling this conspiracy theory makes you all look insane.
Occam's Razor: Reports of hospital visits is Trump doing an elaborate deception smokescreen about his health, or the obese fat food-indulging wrinkly-orange-skinned bastard with insane options on biology and self-care suffers from health concerns

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Don't worry guys, he can call out conspiracy theories and claim Trump is perfectly healthy because he is a doctor. In fact, he's the one that makes ya feel all right.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
His hair looks a little more ridiculous than usual, but I don't know that he sounds any worse than normal.

Lord Fagan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, it's one of those things where I think he is just too accustomed to talking like a piece of shit mob wannabe all the time. When he has to talk like a decent human being leading a nation he has too much trouble, because normally a person would just read from prepared text.

And we all know how much he loves to read, even silently to himself.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
He just sounds bored. Forced to talk about stuff he doesn't give a shit about. I almost envy people who can just ramble about a topic they don't care about.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
His normal predilection for free association + refusal to wear glasses so he can read the teleprompter = maximum nonsense