• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
310b7841-4e47-496a-9f0e-540fd8e5e36c.gif

Oct 25, 2017
I want him to love healthily until the day he loses the election, is out of office, arrested for his crimes in NY, and dies in jail.

jml

Mar 9, 2018
he becomes a martyr and we're never able to remove any of the damage he's done

in a couple years people hold him as an amazing example of someone gone too soon and as a mold we need to cast future politicians by
"You may have disagreed with some of his opinions, but one thing you cannot deny is that he truly cared for his country and wanted to do what he thought was right"

-MSNBC contributor, 2023

AlexMeloche

Oct 27, 2017

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Amazing that they still continue the narrative that this man works hard when we have tons of documentation and stories of him not starting his work day until after 10am 90% of the time and is usually done with people after 3pm.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Why do they try so hard to convince us that this obese old man who still eats like he is 18 is healthy and not totally experiencing heart issues and dementia?

I know why but man, it has to be exhausting to keep this charade up?

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017

Kelly O'Donnell @KellyO

The White House has called a "lid" for the day just after 9am which means no planned events or departures from the White House grounds for the president are expected.

9:17 AM - Nov 17, 2019

This is fine.

Repeating myself from the poli-ERA thread, but this admin would keep the lid on any health problems up to and through him having a heart attack on stage, and would posthumously keep his body for months to sign off on more judges.

We might be able to take slivers of this at face value if they didn't keep insisting that he was 230 lbs of rippling steel with the energy of a 25 yo Olympian. And if multi-part physicals were actually a thing. Everything always has to be the biggest possible fabrication so naturally people will assume the worst.

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It would be a shame if he dropped dead. A real damn shame...

Sam Stein @samstein

When you've burned all your credibility on big, medium and petty matters you lose the benefit of the doubt on important stuff. And, right now, no one realistically can take at face value the WH word on the president's hospital visit yesterday.

8:46 AM - Nov 17, 2019
The first replies to this tweet are so on point. Fuck the media.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
I always do part of my annual physical exam on a Saturday. It's also definitely unplanned all the time. Mine also last two hours.

Very normal. Probably perfect exam.

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
It makes you wonder what put him over the edge. This impeachment process in general or something coming that he was just informed of.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Sure, I have friends that are close to as overweight as Trump is and their doctors tell them they're generally fine too. A travesty that American doctors seem to think obesity is fine and healthy, especially when our end of life care is so terrible.

Buddy1103

Jan 8, 2019
seeing as how this administration always lies and what they do put out is usually the opposite of whats happening, one can infer that he might be having serious health issues. not to mention that press release reads like something you would see in N. Korea. come on nature do your thing.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
I don't think watching fox news and tweeting about it counts as work.
Sure, I have friends that are close to as overweight as Trump is and their doctors tell them they're generally fine too. A travesty that American doctors seem to think obesity is fine and healthy, especially when our end of life care is so terrible.
Do you gossip with those doctors personally or are you just taking your friends' words at face value?

Last edited:

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Really? Anecdotally I feel like doctors are very quick to point to weight, even as a cause for a lot of things not necessarily weight related (had friends complain about this phenomenon too). My parents and aunts/uncles have complained most of my damned life about doctors not shutting up about weight. And myself personally I did get obese. Not quite where Trump looks to be, but up there and it was definitely a topic at my own physical.

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
He's the healthiest 6'2" obese guy who subsists on a diet of fast food, no exercise, and the most stressful job on the planet that ever existed.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
I, too, make unscheduled visits to the hospital on my way to the bodega.

jmood88

Oct 28, 2017
he becomes a martyr and we're never able to remove any of the damage he's done

in a couple years people hold him as an amazing example of someone gone too soon and as a mold we need to cast future politicians by

he needs to live so everyone can see justice done
Nah, there's no way. He'd have his defenders, like pretty much any famous person, but he's hated by so many people, even the ones who work for him, that he won't be remembered fondly.