• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
I hope that whatever it is is, it limits his ability to do rallies. Take away the only thing this fucker enjoys about the Presidency (other than golf).

BobLablow

Apr 18, 2018
He just had to remove Rudy from his nuts so he can throw him under the bus when Rudy is arrested.

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
What we need now is a vicious rumor campaign like Cernovich started for Hillary Clinton. Appearing weak is the thing he fears most in the entire world and a trending #TrumpsHealth hashtag would make him absolutely lose his mind.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I've said for a couple of years now that if this continues to mirror the Rob Ford timeline, he's going to take a mysterious and unexpected leave early in 2020.

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
310b7841-4e47-496a-9f0e-540fd8e5e36c.gif

isn't that gif in reverse?

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
So why the drive instead of the helicopter? I thought he usually takes helicopters when going to Walter Reed. And MoCo wasn't made aware of his road travel plans enroute to the hospital in Bethesda (25-30 minute drive from DC). All this hurry-up secret shit for a Saturday "partial" physical, which clearly isn't a thing?

Are we even sure he's actually left the hospital? I'm not believing anything coming out of the WH or Trump's often ghostwritten Twitter account. Need independent sources preferably with pictures.

Many things not passing the sniff test here.

Weather today in Mar-a-Lago: 73°F and partly cloudy, perfect golf weather… Since when does Trump waste a golf day? He's spent 237 days golfing since his inauguration. He's played golf after declaring national emergencies, including during Hurricane Dorian. This is suspect.

Sorry private bonespurs, I'm not buying it.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
What if he's dead and we're going to have a Weekend at Bernie's presidency?

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
This is certainly a bit weird. Preliminary physical makes no sense, especially so soon after his last one.

I'm sure we'll never know what it was.

Skyejack

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2019
"He's as healthy as he could be." is a really funny statement. "He's as healthy as an overweight, low-energy, elderly turd could be."

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Him dying in office would be like a opposite-world Kennedy death. A blessing on all of humanity that everyone forgets in 5 years

RoninStrife

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So.. errr. If he really is fit, then sorry for those wishing he would just die. Guess it's still going to take everyone banding together to topple this dictator at the polls!

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Him dying in office would be like a opposite-world Kennedy death. A blessing on all of humanity that everyone forgets in 5 years

No, if he dies now the right will spin it as the result of a years long WITCH HUNT that had a serious negative effect on his health, and they'll blame the Democrats and fake news media for killing the President and never let us forget it.

Lebron

Oct 30, 2017
They ain't fooling anyone

he spent this week rage watching the TV and it finally caught up with him.

Pain comes at you fast

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
No, if he dies now the right will spin it as the result of a years long WITCH HUNT that had a serious negative effect on his health, and they'll blame the Democrats and fake news media for killing the President and never let us forget it.

The mind reels at the conspiracy theories they'd hatch.

They'd probably settle on blaming Hillary tho.

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017

Great, we should all never forget this jokester. Let him serve as a reminder of the shit the GOP stood by.

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
He has the mind and body of a 25 year old man at peak condition. Doctor said he could stand to gain some weight actually. Healthiest president in history!

Oct 28, 2017
Washington DC
What really kills me is that they always have to lie to such extremes. Instead of just saying that he's in good health, or that's he's doing great for someone in such a stressful job, no they have to say that he has more energy than anyone in the White House lol.

Deleted member 9479

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ah the "executive schedule" of 6 am to late which includes basic ass functions for most people like eating breakfast and watching TV.

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
Each time he goes for an unscheduled medical visit should be a Federal holiday and extra pay.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017

I'm willing to live with that.

Even if he's removed from office, charged or arrested, you'll never hear the end of it from his defenders.