• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
You know, I would be utterly unsurprised if during his re-election campaign, he started started using racial and gender epithets or makes them up (as long as it is not "nigger") and his base will eat it up. Given the recent thread about a notable number of Latinos favouring Trump, I think America is about get the second dose of the President they deserve.

As a Canadian, the ramifications of his rise to power has had some nasty consequences for us.

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
So the president of the United States just admitted he paid a large sum of money for the opportunity to sleep with a "horseface".

giphy.gif

Threadkular

Dec 29, 2017
This kind of talk is now normalized. It's why the civility thing has merit, but what can you do when everyone's just going to resort to who can give the most alpha insults.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
If he called her horseface but paid to sleep with her and seems to be attracted to women who look like her, does that mean he's attracted to actual horse faces?

But jfc this man is absolutely disgusting and he just proved the bottom doesn't exist anymore with how he goes lower and lower.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
Why are multiple people saying he paid to sleep with her? He paid to keep her quiet years later. He did not pay to sleep with her.

Also, "she signed a document about me....and knows nothing about me." Classic Trump.

MechaX

Oct 27, 2017
"Yeah that'll show that horseface! I'm going to make her confirm that I paid her 6 figures to keep silent about an extramarital affair I had with her! That'll show them all who the con job is!

Bruh someone get your man

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
He probably figures offending women yet again is cheaper than paying the $1M he promised to pay to charity, so he does this to change the news cycle.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Why are multiple people saying he paid to sleep with her? He paid to keep her quiet years later. He did not pay to sleep with her.

Also, "she signed a document about me....and knows nothing about me." Classic Trump.

To be fair, he offered her a role on the Apprentice for sex.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
A public role model. A paragon of decency. A man we can all model ourselves after. Truly the best of us. What a leader. What a HERO.

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That she posted it at all.

She's just confirming that Trump says things in private that are gross. I guess I don't see what you're trying to say.

Also on a completely irrelevant tangent:
Wikipedia said:
In April 2010, Daniels finally declared herself a Republican candidate. Her decision was inspired by disclosures that the Republican National Committee (RNC) had paid expenses for fundraisers at a "lesbian bondage themed nightclub" in Los Angeles, stating that the revelations "finally tipped the scales".[3] She explained that the RNC's use of party funds for sex convinced her that Republicans represented her libertarian values best: Daniels said she has been a registered Democrat throughout her life, "But now I cannot help but recognize that over time my libertarian values regarding both money and sex and the legal use of one for the other is now best espoused by the Republican Party."

Hahahaha x 100000.

LifeLine

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to see this in my child's history textbook and tell him how I got that tweet notification all those years ago.

Allforce

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Edit: Already quoted but corny joke made in bad taste. Apologies.

Last edited:

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Horseface? Our POTUS just called a woman a "horseface"?

He became President of the United States in that moment, period.

Dumbass Donald said:
She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!

I do like that he referred to himself as "a total con", though. There is that.

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This might not crack the top 500 offensive things he's said