• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Just_a_Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
"Samurai warriors". What? Incredible how this cheeto stained moron finds new depths to his stupidity each and every day.

Last_colossi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
The U.S. president said he could not understand why a country of samurai warriors did not shoot down the missiles

AEkw9.gif

RASCAL

Please refrain from insensitive jokes that don't really contribute to the thread. We get Trump is an idiot, but this isn't a place to make dumb jokes about a tense situation.

Two months ago when this happened, we have members living in the area who were in direct line of sight of the ICBMs and had to deal with the J-Alerts and evacuation notices.

Oct 25, 2017
Please refrain from insensitive jokes that don't really contribute to the thread. We get Trump is an idiot, but this isn't a place to make dumb jokes about a tense situation.

Two months ago when this happened, we have members living in the area who were in direct line of sight of the ICBMs and had to deal with the J-Alerts and evacuation notices.

And Japan and SK are handling the situation in the best pragmatic way possible. Seeing the US president trying to escalate the situation with every step, to justify further military measures, it's something that should
embarrass every American citizen.

So showcasing the completely lack of legitamcy for any of his actions, appears to be quite legit.

Typhon

Oct 25, 2017
And Japan and SK are handling the situation in the best pragmatic way possible. Seeing the US president trying to escalate the situation with every step, to justify further military measures, it's something that should
embarrass every American citizen.

So showcasing the completely lack of legitamcy for any of his actions, appears to be quite legit.

Then discuss it instead of "lol anime"

Raina

Oct 25, 2017
Trump probably got all his knowledge of Japan from watching Kill Bill.

This is actually pretty scary and I can't believe he'd be so stupid as to say something like that.

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
Japan's response should be "USA should have shot down fake presidency installed by Russia meddling"

Typhon

Oct 25, 2017
xbha, I think that might be threadworthy on it's own?

Pentagon offers assessment of what conflict with NK would look like

A ground invasion of North Korea is the only way to "'locate and destroy'" the reclusive country's nuclear weapons sites "with complete certainty," the Pentagon wrote in a letter to lawmakers.[/QUOTE]

REading the whole article it sounds like the report was meant to discourage conflict with NK not the other way around.

Even mentions the Pentagon is in favor of the status quo.

So no, not threadworthy business as usual.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pentagon offers assessment of what conflict with NK would look like

A ground invasion of North Korea is the only way to "'locate and destroy'" the reclusive country's nuclear weapons sites "with complete certainty," the Pentagon wrote in a letter to lawmakers.

REading the whole article it sounds like the report was meant to discourage conflict with NK not the other way around.

Even mentions the Pentagon is in favor of the status quo.

So no, not threadworthy business as usual.

Ah, okay.

Mgs2master2

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Found the warriors

samurai_warriors_4_roster_by_the4thsnake-d7kd04s.png

These samurai warriors have an amazing video game I tell you,

Kodama4

Oct 25, 2017
This is literally the first time i hear about these missiles directly flying above them, North Korea is just asking for it if they keep doing it.
You dont just Fire missiles over other Countries.

They've done it twice this year I believe and threatened to wipe Japan off the face of the world. Amazing restraint by Japan if I'm honest. Not many countries would allow a rogue nation or enemy nation to fly missiles over there sovereign air space... much less without warning

Typhon

Oct 25, 2017
This is literally the first time i hear about these missiles directly flying above them, North Korea is just asking for it if they keep doing it.
You dont just Fire missiles over other Countries.

They've done it twice since August. The missiles will not be shot down as long as they don't directly threaten Japan. If the Japan succeeds it could be war, if they fail it will only embolden NK further.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
They've done it twice this year I believe and threatened to wipe Japan off the face of the world. Amazing restraint by Japan if I'm honest. Not many countries would allow a rogue nation or enemy nation to fly missiles over there sovereign air space... much less without warning

Aren't they ICBMs flying basically in space so you can't easily shoot them down?

Oct 25, 2017
Flying over Japan means several hundred kilometers above Japan, so this not samurai distance. And because they are ballistic missiles, it's very fast clear where they are gonna land.

NightMarcher

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Hawaii
This is still like a dream to me and it's beyond surreal we have someone like this as our president. I can't face palm anymore, this level of idiocy has been normalized. This national embarrassment, we will never live down.

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
... maybe it was a MGR reference?

tumblr_m4y8ph1WQK1qlf9wno1_500.gif

Trump is such a nerd.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
You know...this stop was supposed to be the EASY one. No surprise that he found a way to fuck it up.