• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Did he forget his meds today? Today seems extra stupid, even for the low bar he's set for himself.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
They don't give out participation medals for this sort of thing. Especially when you didn't even participate.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
I can only imagine what his aides had to say to get him to stop. I wouldn't think you could convince him away from giving himself a medal and then bragging about it.

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
Chosen God King of the Jews and Honorary Military Service Member of Valor, Donald J. Trump

What the fuck is going on over at the White House lmao

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Oh another "joke". I'm sure the line about being the chosen one will be declared a joke retroactively soon.

AaronD

Dec 1, 2017
I can't keep of all the insane shit he's said lately. I need Trump dummy cliffnotes.

SpitztheGreat

May 16, 2019
God damnit my brain is so broken. I don't know if I should laugh, scream, or ignore this. What's going on????

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Any one thing he has said or done this week would be a national scandal and quite possibly capable of bringing down party leaders in other parts of the western world. This motherfucker is just power walking through these like he's out on a weekend stroll. How is he still in charge of the United States?

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
So Trump today
-is the second coming of Christ
-is the chosen one
-wanted to honour himself

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I hope someone goes through the painstaking exercise of amassing the idiocy we've seen during this term in some way... I feel like there are dozens of hours of material we have already.

It's tiring.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
How Donald Trump views himself:

images