• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

greatgeek

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
For a very stable genius he sure does put his foot in his mouth I tell you what

brochiller

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somebody should ask him if he plans to use his own intelligence agencies to collect damaging information on his opponents.

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
No collusion! If you ask foreign governments to spy on your political rivals for you is that collusion or no?

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
At this point he can honestly look straight at the camera and say "I did it but you can't do shit about it" and it would simply be true.

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chris Wray probably wouldn't care anyway. That douchenozzle called Trump a prophecy from god or some weird shit like that.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Curious as to why ABC chooses to use the headline to soften the blow of what he actually says knowing full well most people won't watch the full clip. What he actually says is so much worse than "not necessarily" allows.

Pooh

Oct 25, 2017
The Hundred Acre Wood
This is a literal invitation to foreign powers to interfere in our elections

And Trump knows he'll get away with it because Republicans are complicit, Democrats are too weak and cowardly, and people won't take to the streets and tear shit down.

Deleted member 11822

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fucks sake.

Nah, Nancy it's cool, timing has to be perfect, ducks in a row, more meetings, more looking at polls, more giving the appearance of strategy.....

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
The press is now feverishly looking everywhere for Sarah Sanders to get her spin so they can report on THAT and continue to not take Trump to task.

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
I mean, I hate his ass but I honestly can't blame him. Who's gonna do anything about it? Congress? Pelosi? The people?

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
There you go, folks! Trump just admitted that Russia interfered in the 2016 election, are asking for other foreign countries help for the 2020 election & to find dirt on his opponents on National TV, the same way that he admitted that he fired Comey during his interview with Lester Holt.

And he just admitted to collusion. Where are those trump cultists/shills now? They can't deny it anymore.

Last edited:

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't get in trouble for doing it before among a ton of other things, why stop now. They need to start the impeachment work now, don't let this stuff fly and give presidents even more power to do whatever they want.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
dudes got some balls on him

but he hasn't been stopped yet so why not keep going

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The press is now feverishly looking everywhere for Sarah Sanders to get her spin so they can report on THAT and continue to not take Trump to task.
They're just going to walk it back and then we'll forget it ever happened because it's on to the next thing he does.
She stopped giving daily briefings. She only comes out for impromptu briefings in the driveway now when she feels like it.

SANDERS-BRIEFING.jpg
I'm so glad we pay her to do that.