• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
giphy.gif

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
It's more likely he'd approach foreign powers if the FBI approached him with information on his opponent.

Sean

Oct 25, 2017
Longview
The amount of time that this racist sack of rotting garbage has been allowed to remain in power while being a puppet to Russians and Nazis is absurd.

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Let me translate:

"I'm a traitor." - Trump
What he's saying is "I did it, I'm going to do it again, fuck you, what're you gonna do, stop me?"

But America will get told he's too good to impeach, that swing district politicians are too important, that passing health care bills that never reach the Senate floor is what the American people want, that it's the American public's job to respond more strongly in favor of impeachment in Quinnipiac polls of likely Michigan voters, etc.

Profiles in courage.

Deleted member 19003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So ridiculous, the guy needs to be removed. Man, if Obama had said shit like this the GOP would be storming the white house.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
So ridiculous, the guy needs to be removed. Man, if Obama had said shit like this the GOP would be storming the white house.
As much as I despise Republicans, I gotta admit, they don't bullshit around and actually get shit done. Evil shit mind you but their determination is what the spineless Dems need.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And he just admitted to collusion. Where are those trump cultists/shills now? They can't deny it anymore.

When was the last time you read a direct support of Trump on Era? It stopped ages ago when there stopped being any way to adequately defend him.

At first it switched to both sides and concern and "we needed a shakeup " but it's been crickets for a long time. Not one person will defend him directly on this thread. The closest you'll get to that is some otherwise silent poster scuttling back to reddit or worse to bemoan this "echo chamber" but they can't even come up with a weak defense and yet they don't have the mental rigor to ask themselves why this is the horse they bet on.

Not on polite company and nowhere they could be challenged on facts.

Maybe a burner account but they won't even waste those on defense.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
He knows he can say whatever he wants and there's no repercussions.

Nothing will come of this. He'll get involved with Russian meddling again in 2020 and nothing will be done.

We have a government of fascists and completely inept cowards. Our country is a farce. The presidency is a joke.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
How in the fuck is this treasonous idiot not worthy of impeachment? How?

This is insane. We are watching our political system erode in front of our eyes and the people in charge are doing fuck all about it.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
I don''t even know what to do anymore except despair. This is as corrupt as it gets, and I don't see anyone doing a thing.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Instead of chiming in on what everyone pretty much has said, the fuck is this demented old fart's deal with Norway?? He wished more migrants were coming from Norway, if he gets...ahem...."oppo research"...from Norway, it's a-okay.

He probably believes Norway is where the most whitest, civilized people on the entire planet come from even though he never stepped foot in that country.

LebGuns

Oct 25, 2017
I am just absolutely appalled at the state of our country, and the inability to do anything about this. He is actively soliciting Russian interference as clear as day. This is abject corruption and treachery at its peak clarity.

Zoph

Oct 25, 2017
The President out here full on admitting he's gonna commit crimes to subvert democratic rule. Real cool normal government we have here, maybe somebody in power should do something about it.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
Trump doesn't care where he got his info from. Just as long as it helps him.

Trump being irresponsible isn't new. It's just sad.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Reminder, Donald's personal defense attorney United States Attorney General's weasely response last month:

Manu Raju @mkraju

Asked if a representative of a foreign government contacts a 2020 campaign and then offers dirt, if they should then contact the FBI, Barr first tells Coons "yes" before offering a qualification - "if a foreign intelligence service does, yes"

1:36 PM - May 1, 2019

Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1

Barr, after some hesitation, says that a 2020 presidential campaign should contact the FBI if a foreign intelligence service reaches out with "dirt" on another candidate. He seemed to avoid saying the same about a foreign government.
Via CBS

1:48 PM - May 1, 2019

Ryan Goodman @rgoodlaw

Not only does Barr hesitate, but watch closely what Barr ends up narrowly saying: Barr says only that presidential campaigns offered dirt from a "foreign intelligence service" should report to the FBI. He seemed to wait and dodge to avoid saying "foreign government." NUTS.

1:39 PM - May 1, 2019

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
There's no way this fucker is not hacking the elections. As soon as he's a civilian his ass is hopefully going to prison from the NY investigations. If he remains president with his Republican Senate goons then he's untouchable for another 4 years.