• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Also why does Ben Shapiro hate this guy? They seem totally on the same wavelength

Fuck this fucking fuck too

Maybe fuck this fuck more than Trump.
True, but at the same time, I don't think he meant to be antisemitic. He was trying to leverage his recent caper getting Dems banned from Israel and because he's such an impatient idiot he tipped his hand and blew it.
It's 100% antisemitism, deliberate or not. Dual loyalty is literally something Jews have been killed over, are killed over.

Dec 22, 2017
"Great disloyalty. The greatest. You wouldn't believe the disloyalty the jews have been having lately. Some are saying it's the greatest disloyalty in history".

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
True, but at the same time, I don't think he meant to be antisemitic. He was trying to leverage his recent caper getting Dems banned from Israel and because he's such an impatient idiot he tipped his hand and blew it.

Hes a known white supremacist. I doubt the jewish community is gunna get hung up on a 'technicalllyuhyh' when blowing nazi bullhorns.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
This seems like a repeat. I could have sworn he said this bullshit before. Like right before the mid-terms too!?

HMS_Pinafore

Oct 25, 2017
Straya M8
I remember there used to be another politician who used to question the loyalty of the Jews a lot.

But hey I guess it's just a coincidence.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
User Banned (1 week): trolling in a sensitive thread
antisemi --- oh wait, he's not a brown muslim. can't be antisemitic.

PrimeBeef

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Exactly like how Omar wasn't trying to be antisemitic, it just came off that way. However, we all know Trump hates Jews. Unless they are authoritarian leaders.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trump supporters are irrelevant. that % of people are lost to humanity. They aren't a barometer of anything besides a reason for decent human beings to get out and vote. Those opinions and actions weigh far heavier.
I guess I'm wondering then... what group are you imagining? apolitical Jewish Americans who weren't quite sold either way on Trump? that can't be a very big group

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Exactly like how Omar wasn't trying to be antisemitic, it just came off that way. However, we all know Trump hates Jews. Unless they are authoritarian leaders.

And Omar isn't the POTUS with a known track record of supporting white supremacists by literally calling them good people.

I guess I'm wondering then... what group are you imagining? apolitical Jewish Americans who weren't quite sold either way on Trump? that can't be a very big group

I said decent human beings.

Why is this what you're hung up on? Its not exactly confusing.

Ary F.

Oct 30, 2017
Jewish woman here, fuck you so hard Trump. And for good measure, fuck Shapiro, fuck Kushner, fuck you Miller, and fuck you too Bibi.

Deleted member 1476

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The majority of jews already vote democrat, besides some condemnations/harsh words I don't see what some of you expect to happen.

GuessMyUserName

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
Omar's 'loyalty trope' was directed at herself, that she shouldn't have to be loyal to Israel to be a Congresswoman of the United States, given context of anti-BDS legistlation being a thing against US federal workers. Her statement wasn't at all accusing American Jews of dual-loyalty as critics were constantly twisting it to.

Trump on the other hand is straight saying American Jews should all be loyal to Israel, and those who aren't are bad Jews.

zashga

Losing is fun
Oct 28, 2017
Hey look, antisemitism! What a shock to hear that from a guy who courts the white supremicist vote.

Let's see how many democrats actually call this for what it is. Not expecting any conservatives to pump the brakes at this point, obviously.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is an absolutely disgusting thing to say, and I sincerely hope that this doesn't lead to any idiots hurting anyone. Can't wait until this asshole's gone and out of office

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
The majority of jews already vote democrat, besides some condemnations/harsh words I don't see what some of you expect to happen.

You don't have to be jewish to realize the dangerous rhetoric is worsening by the day.. I mean if you believe that I said IMPEAcHMEANT IS iMMEINTINES.. then no. Thats not what I said. In a world where the President is using nazi rhetoric in the open, yeah, something needs to happen. Whatever that something is, time will tell. If not, the country is a wrap. Its just going to escalate the violence that is already happening.

Hopefully there will be a breaking point, instead of most just sit by and say "yeah but what do you expect to happen tho?"

Deleted member 3010

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is an absolutely disgusting thing to say, and I sincerely hope that this doesn't lead to any idiots hurting anyone. Can't wait until this asshole's gone and out of office
I fear that even when he'll be gone there will be lots of scars within the american people, consequences of everything he did and enabled during his tenure. This will take a lot of time to heal.

I know, I sound very negative.

Starmud

Oct 27, 2017
the president saying theres bad jews in america... im sure his supporters wont eat that up...

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
incredibly revealing how differently the American Jewish establishment is responding to a pro-Israel president explicitly accusing the large majority of American Jews of disloyalty, versus a black Muslim woman who doesn't love Israel's alleged invocation of the same tropes.

ADL has this incredibly mild rebuke:

while AJC has a stronger statement that nonetheless takes pains to avoid using the words "antisemitism" or "antisemitic," something they had no hesitation in accusing Omar of

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking racist and fucking stupid.

How does he think this is going to play out?
Won't move the needle even a little bit. You could add it to the ever growing list of stupid and shitty things he has said. Thanks to the 24 hour news cycle, we'll be talking abut something else he's said/done by this time next week.

Last edited:

spx54

Mar 21, 2019
love how outrage for this is basically non existent among the media

he's obviously playing the "dual loyalty" trope here

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY

eh... it's no secret that I really, really, really strongly reject the idea that Omar's comments in February and March were in any way, shape, or form antisemitic, and I'll continue to do so (particularly as a Jew who rejects Zionism), but saying that those false accusations of antisemitism are "to blame for everything that's happened since then," as opposed to "merely" legitimizing and feeding into right-wing bigotry against Omar and Tlaib, is overstating the case