• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This isn't real right?

Is it just me or does Abe look like he's considering using the noose-looking rope above Trump's head?

Going by the hundreds of Trump threads on this site every week I 1000% think people are THAT mad and pulling hair out at their keyboard. I mean Trump is a piece of shit but ruining your day because they used some famous tongs for pizza is bizarre to me.

Land, calm down. You shouldn't ruin your entire day by getting upset about people ruining their entire day.

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
"Congratulations on your Presidential Medal of Freedom. We've got Flamin' Hot Cheetos and warm RC Cola for you in the dining room."

Deleted member 29806

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Germany
H1YuGWD.png
berder.jpg

Last edited:

Dre3001

Oct 28, 2017
I saw a picture on Twitter where they were using a desk lamp in place of a heating lamp to keep the food warm. Unbelievably embarrassing.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
Fast food is usually not even hot when you get it, to think how long it took for them to get this made and to the white house, then it sat there for 45min before it even got to the players

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
You know if the Patriots win the Superbowl, they'll be eating a full course state dinner at the White House.

Because Trump actually wants to impress Bob Kraft for reasons...

ap_152876647846.jpg

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I cant stop laughing. He fucking fed them McD's cause he was paying out of pocket. Holy fucking shit the cheap bastard.

And that picture of Mcnugget sauce in a silver gravy boat is the most American thing I have ever seen in my life.

Dw9fxb_U0AMnyz_.jpg

OP
OP
Landy828

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
I'm thinking about having a Presidential meal for lunch today.

Domino's is an immediate no, and so is McD's. Looks like it's between Wendy's and Burder King.

I prefer Wendy's, but that's further away. I also have coupons for Burder King.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
WaPo is reporting that this cost $3000.

Damn, you could do so much better with a caterer for $3k.

Oct 27, 2017
This is a new low for Trump. An absolute embarrassment to the office to be serving people McDonalds from silver platters.

Once again as an interesting thought experiment, imagine if Obama had done this... How would Fox news and the conservatives be reacting?

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, duh. McDonalds food can hang in there outside of a hot lamp for what? About 10 minutes? You know them shits were stacked up in there for at least 45 minutes. You just know it.

I'd guess FAR longer than that considering ordering from multiple stores within each chain. Gathering and transporting. Having everything inspected (cause you know you can't just bring shit into the White House without scanning/testing/inspecting etc.) Then lay out and organization. Then bring in the team. Then have the Trump speech followed by the meet & greet w/ media stuff.

I'd guess minimum of 2-3 hours.

This is amazing.

dammit why didn't they bring in a bunch of microwaves? i wanted to see the players all line up to heat up their food.
Microwave McDonalds? It just becomes stale slush at that point.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I'm a slob so I'd binge Fast food over some fancy food most days of the week.

He cheaper out by not having wings and Taco Bell tho.

Dre3001

Oct 28, 2017
I don't find issue with fast food being served but I would see an issue if the food was cold. I'm not pretentious enough to think that fancy food must be served at the White House though.

Is it really pretentious to expect something a little better than McDonald's and Wendy's? It doesn't have to be five star dining but come on.

The players are wearing full suits, got on a plane and traveled 100s of miles, only to be served cold fast food that looks like it was thrown together at the last second.

These are D1 football players at a major college university. They are used to having personal nutritionists, special meal plans, etc. This isn't some broke college kids who don't know if they can eat this week.

At my alma mater the college football players had their own separate dining hall compared to regular students. If the shutdown is still going on by next month I guarantee he wouldn't serve the same thing to the Super Bowl champions. This was a slap in the face that shows how much he thinks of the players.