• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Legit, they'd eat a better meal in prison.

They're using George Washington's silverware to serve McDonalds.

Like... this is a farce, we have reached the point where reality and satire are UTTERLY INDISTINGUISHABLE. Hyper reality with no conceptual ability to form an abstract thought.

What the fuck is even left to say.

I really don't want to break the "if Obama did" machine, but if Obama served McD's sauce out of the Lincoln gravy boats and used Martha Washington's tongs to serve pizza, Fox News would just start openly using the N-word.

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Umeå, Sweden
I really don't want to break the "if Obama did" machine, but if Obama served McD's sauce out of the Lincoln gravy boats and used Martha Washington's tongs to serve pizza, Fox News would just start openly using the N-word.
tenor.png

There would be a fuckin' hell let loose from them.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Why the picked up 4 different food chains? Just to not show favoritism towards 1 Brand? Or Trump thought that it was the coolest shit ever?

ryul2

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Why the picked up 4 different food chains? Just to not show favoritism towards 1 Brand? Or Trump thought that it was the coolest shit ever?

logistically, I imagine it's less of a burden on the fast food place with the lower number of orders. In the idiot's mind though, more variety of fast food = banquet of kings

I don't follow college sports, but if I was one of the atheletes at Clemson that had the opportunity to go to this shit show, I would have refused to have gone.

ZealousD

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
At my alma mater the college football players had their own separate dining hall compared to regular students. If the shutdown is still going on by next month I guarantee he wouldn't serve the same thing to the Super Bowl champions. This was a slap in the face that shows how much he thinks of the players.

This is from the guy that guzzles Diet Cokes and scarfs on McDonald's hamburgers in bed. He thinks the taco bowls in Trump Tower are actually the best.

This is not a man with very high standards for food. In this case, I think he legitimately believes that he was serving great food.

Koo

Dec 10, 2017
Talking to a friend on this and it occurred to me that he could have just contacted his own kitchen staff, paid them from his own pocket to fix and serve the meal here instead of ordering all this junk. Actually support his own people who are affected by this shutdown he's causing, or would that make too much sense for him?

It probably would have actually made for some good press; show Trump cares about people affected by the shutdown, respect these guests with a decent meal, etc.

Volcane

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe the players actually ate it all. McDs fries and burgers are minging cold, especially the fries.

MisterZimbu

Oct 27, 2017
Dw6rBraXgAEzvsA.jpg:large

I just love the image of all the fancy dining set in a massive dining room, juxtaposed with the complete lack of class that is on display here. And then there's also the fast food on the table.

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
At least President Trump can finally mark "Fast food buffay" off his bucket list.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
This is actually just the latest in the long line of "Trump is everything the right claimed Obama would be/was". You know, acting like a king, not having experience, not being "classy", relying on EOs, corrupt cabinent, etc.

Those conservative radio shits used to throw out racist crap like claiming Obama would be playing rap music and having fast food on the good china in the White House, hyuck hyuck, not like us civilised white guys. Well there's your fast food, dumped on the Lincoln silverware. Except of course now it's "what REAL Americans eat, you ELITIST", conveniently.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I am starting to change my mind. This is pure art. The contrast of filthy McD's burgers on priceless silver platters is speaking to me.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
This is actually just the latest in the long line of "Trump is everything the right claimed Obama would be/was". You know, acting like a king, not having experience, not being "classy", relying on EOs, corrupt cabinent, etc.

Those conservative radio shits used to throw out racist crap like claiming Obama would be playing rap music and having fast food on the good china in the White House, hyuck hyuck, not like us civilised white guys. Well there's your fast food, dumped on the Lincoln silverware. Except of course now it's "what REAL Americans eat, you ELITIST", conveniently.

They gave him shit for bringing up the cost of arugula. And putting "fancy" mustard on his burger. He couldn't win.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
It's funny to see people defending this because some players said they enjoyed it. I'm sure they would have enjoyed a fresh hot catered meal of a nice steak and potatoes a lot more. Trump could afford it with a fraction of the money he steals from taxpayers, and he could even have got the regular WH staff back in to do it, and paid them caterer fees, which would have been a potential PR win too.