• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
I hope John Roberts, the glorious institutionalist, has fully internalized that the Trump Administration now views the Supreme Court in the same light it views Fox News: as an organ of its will.

I'm beginning to internalize that myself, and for some reason, the word 'fascist' keeps coming to mind.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
He is mentally, physically, and emotionally deficient. This has been true for years.

Note to future American governments (hopefully not run by evil despots), you need more than "suggestions" of laws in place to protect you from the never ending shitstorm from hell that the Dump presidency has been. The idea that the lives of millions of people (billions even, with the global ramifications) are at stake on the razor thin hope that someone will just "do the right thing" is ludicrous.

Your famous checks and balances aren't doing what they're supposed to.

Nov 11, 2017
What difference does it make? Add it to the pile of things he doesn't understand that his colleagues and base don't care about.

Matrix XII

Oct 27, 2017
This guy is a complete hack. I wouldn't have him butter my toast.

Literally everything he says is garbage.

KennyL

Oct 27, 2017
It's not what he understands or not understand, it's he straight don't give a FUCK. Like you educate him and make him understand and he'll see the light? Get the fuck outta here.

Oct 27, 2017
It's not what he understands or not understand, it's he straight don't give a FUCK. Like you educate him and make him understand and he'll see the light? Get the fuck outta here.

Bingo.

The constitution is fundamentally broken for allowing somebody like trump become president and people like McConnell and the GOP in general retain power.

The constitution worked when both parties followed the gentlemen agreement work within it's bound.. These days, there is only one party that does.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
The day that Trump is out as president is the day that he'll fall into complete obscurity (except for when he's facing charges & is ridiculed everywhere by the public for all of the shit that he's said & done throughout the past three years since his campaign).

Erpy

May 31, 2018
Bingo.

The constitution is fundamentally broken for allowing somebody like trump become president and people like McConnell and the GOP in general retain power.

The constitution worked when both parties followed the gentlemen agreement work within it's bound.. These days, there is only one party that does.

The Founding Fathers thought of the US congress as a collection of representatives and senators who were all independents. They never took the factor of political parties into account. In fact, they distrusted political parties. The system they set up is proving to be hilariously unfit for the current times, yet the thresholds they created for fundamental retweaking are just too high to clear.

doesn't look like it. We see at least 2 more years of President Trump.

That was always a given, with the 67% threshold for senators and all.

The day that Trump is out as president is the day that he'll fall into complete obscurity (except for when he's facing charges & is ridiculed everywhere by the public for all of the shit that he's said & done throughout the past three years since his campaign).

I personally doubt he'd let the world forget about him. His narcissism means he can't allow himself to slide into obscurity. He'll fight to remain the GOP's de facto leader even if he's ousted in 2020 unless Twitter bans his ass and state prosecutors have enough on him to throw him in jail for a few years.

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
I can't believe we have this fucking idiot as the president.

He did have help.

ZmNjOTMwYTZjOSMvSG1IR3JLRmpleFhiRWNEUDBDaXpxcWVEbzVrPS8yM3gxMDk6MjIyMXgxNDQ4LzgwMHg0NTAvZmlsdGVyczpmb3JtYXQoanBlZyk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCkvaHR0cHM6Ly9zMy5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL3BvbGljeW1pYy1pbWFnZXMvaXRtbHpvaWxvMGd3d3oyaXdjaDEzeHRpeDBld2ZtYWtob3I3cnQ4d29pdTA1b2tyYnNnaXV1d2wwM25pOXIzZy5qcGc.jpg

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
There's a quote or two from Christie's book about saying "fuck the law" which explains so much about how he thinks.
To Trump everything he wants is the law, everything or everyone that prohibits or hinders him from getting it is a crime/public enemy no. 1, in his perception of reality, everything centers around his id.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
I personally doubt he'd let the world forget about him. His narcissism means he can't allow himself to slide into obscurity. He'll fight to remain the GOP's de facto leader even if he's ousted in 2020 unless Twitter bans his ass and state prosecutors have enough on him to throw him in jail for a few years.

Even if true, I highly doubt that the GOP themselves would go back to Trump, unless they want to forever be known as "the party who has constantly associated themselves with a racist, sexist, fascist buffoon as president." They would hand future victories over to Democrats on a silver platter.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Trust me.... if voters haven't made their mind up about voting for trump or not, impeachment proceedings aren't going to make a difference

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Yep, been saying since this started that he most likely has never read the Constitution, much less interpreted it. Not that most Americans have either, but a President certainly should know this stuff.

No, that poster had it right. If he/she used "you're," it would read "The fact that this idiot is still you are President..."

Erpy

May 31, 2018
Even if true, I highly doubt that the GOP themselves would go back to Trump, unless they want to forever be known as "the party who has constantly associated themselves with a racist, sexist, fascist buffoon as president." They would hand future victories over to Democrats on a silver platter.

It's not about what the GOP wants, it's about what their base wants. And their base is more faithful to Trump than they are to the party. The GOP initially saw Trump as an unsuitable idiot who'd ruin a perfectly winnable election, only for the base to say "nope, here's our guy". Trump's ego will continue to demand rallies and adulation, even out of office, so he'll do whatever's needed to maintain hold of it. And that means maintaining hold of the red cap base.

Oct 25, 2017
Racoon City

You don't think the party that is racist, fascist, sexist, Islamophobic, homophobic would stick by someone who is those same things?

Cause I think they would if he still has power

Chimpzy

Dec 5, 2018
I think the USA should consider itself very fortunate that Trump is as incompetent as he is.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017

It is. More and more Dem frontrunners are signaling support for impeachment, which will make it further appealing to their voters. Even if he does get impeached Trump very likely will still serve out his full term, but it's more realistic an option now than ever before.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
It's not about what the GOP wants, it's about what their base wants. And their base is more faithful to Trump than they are to the party. The GOP initially saw Trump as an unsuitable idiot who'd ruin a perfectly winnable election, only for the base to say "nope, here's our guy". Trump's ego will continue to demand rallies and adulation, even out of office, so he'll do whatever's needed to maintain hold of it. And that means maintaining hold of the red cap base.

You don't think the party that is racist, fascist, sexist, Islamophobic, homophobic would stick by someone who is those same things?

Cause I think they would if he still has power

You can be sure that most sane people aren't going to allow that to happen again (& there are tons of them more so than what Trump's own base has). Not after what has happened now.

This isn't the Nixon era in which the internet & social media weren't invented yet. The shit that Trump has said (including on Twitter) & done will be on the internet forever, & it'll be a constant reminder to a lot of people.

Last edited: