• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Both. So State is unpardonable.
BestTinyDrafthorse-small.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Kind of interesting Trump folded on this, and so fast. I mean it's the most obvious scam, but I'm still surprised he didn't fight it.

ultracal31

Oct 25, 2017
How does his legal team have time to handle this?

I imagine it's Rudy going on tv going on how the charity did nothing wrong, then the next second accidentally admitting the charity did break the law but it's difffeent cause Hilary for some reason?

Maybe throw in again unpaid parking tickets and how he needs to double check regarding the charity cause he just read up on this stuff last night

samoscratch

Nov 25, 2017
Anybody who joins this administration at this point is beyond stupid.
Our government is currently on fire but I'll be damned if I'm not busting out the popcorn and laughing while Trump's empire crumbles.

Wrighteous86

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago

Deleted member 19003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"Charity" is right, haha. Orange moron must be feeling the pressure. Hopefully the state attorney's office grabbed what evidence they could before it's destroyed.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Anybody who joins this administration at this point is beyond stupid.
Our government is currently on fire but I'll be damned if I'm not busting out the popcorn and laughing while Trump's empire crumbles.
They earnestly believe Trump is innocent and it's all a Dem scam. So yes. Beyond stupid. And people like Sanders are still all in, choosing to completely ignore all information.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Important note. I was referring to them being unpardonable by Trump, but you're right. My language was inaccurate.

Sincerely doubt Andrew Cuomo would pardon Trump people though.

If only he weren't ruining us along with him.
Any NY governor would probably create an Reverse Pardon just for trumpe

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
""The smallest, a $7 foundation gift to the Boy Scouts that same year, appeared to benefit Trump's family. It matched the amount required to enroll a boy in the Scouts the year that his son Donald Trump Jr. was 11.""

I laughed out loud at this. What kind of cheapskate saves the receipts to illegally fund his kids boyscouts entry fee? How embarassing.

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
That Boy Scout bit is fucking hilarious. Rich people can be so fucking cheap.

The wealthiest tend to be.

Let's not forget now Trump was a massive grifter before even sniffing the presidency. This is a guy who'd hire contractors, waiters, dishwashers, etc. and find every reason under the sun to under pay or straight up not pay for the work they did on his properties. Over three decades he's had about 3,500 lawsuits brought against him for not paying his bills.

And yes, he's won quite a few of those cases, though it has more to do with his "Art of the Deal" being more of a war of attrition. He drags out these cases as long as he can to bleed his accusers dry of legal funds to the point where any money they recover at the end of the day won't be near what he owed originally or come at such great personal cost to the plaintiff that it becomes no longer feasible for them to continue pursuing a case.

All this to say that this isn't so much surprising as it confirms just how much of a cheap bastard he really is.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
The wealthiest tend to be.

Let's not forget now Trump was a massive grifter before even sniffing the presidency. This is a guy who'd hire contractors, waiters, dishwashers, etc. and find every reason under the sun to under pay or straight up not pay for the work they did on his properties. Over three decades he's had about 3,500 lawsuits brought against him for not paying his bills.

That's one of the things about Trump's handling of wealth--and perhaps wealthy people in general--that never fails to amaze me. The people that actually do the work for him he stiffs. But when it comes to being in a restaurant, served by a waiter, he makes a very public, very visible display to tip extravagantly and make sure everyone knows just how much he spent on that tip.

I still don't understand why stiffing people who work for you, but spending a bomb on a grandiose tip somehow makes sense.

barit

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
How people still blindly defend this orange turd and his whole family of crooks is beyond me. But at least all the shit is brought now into the light. Johnny Cash was right at the end. God will strike you down, Mofo!

[Sigma]

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
What "billionaire" uses charity money to buy a portrait of himself that isn't worth sh*t
giphy.gif

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
...sleazebag AG Eric Schneiderman, who has since resigned over horrific women abuse, when I wanted to close the Foundation so as not to be in conflict with politics. Shady Eric was head of New Yorkers for Clinton, and refused to even look at the corrupt Clinton Foundation......

The Trump Foundation has done great work and given away lots of money, both mine and others, to great charities over the years - with me taking NO fees, rent, salaries etc. Now, as usual, I am getting slammed by Cuomo and the Dems in a long running civil lawsuit started by.....

....In any event, it goes on and on & the new AG, who is now being replaced by yet another AG (who openly campaigned on a GET TRUMP agenda), does little else but rant, rave & politic against me. Will never be treated fairly by these people - a total double standard of "justice."

Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1
Remember when Trump says his Foundation has given away lots of money "to great charities" that, according to WaPo, the charity owns two large portraits of Trump, for which Trump paid a combined $30,000 in Foundation money.

Last edited:

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
...sleazebag AG Eric Schneiderman, who has since resigned over horrific women abuse, when I wanted to close the Foundation so as not to be in conflict with politics. Shady Eric was head of New Yorkers for Clinton, and refused to even look at the corrupt Clinton Foundation......

The Trump Foundation has done great work and given away lots of money, both mine and others, to great charities over the years - with me taking NO fees, rent, salaries etc. Now, as usual, I am getting slammed by Cuomo and the Dems in a long running civil lawsuit started by.....

....In any event, it goes on and on & the new AG, who is now being replaced by yet another AG (who openly campaigned on a GET TRUMP agenda), does little else but rant, rave & politic against me. Will never be treated fairly by these people - a total double standard of "justice."

Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1
Remember when Trump says his Foundation has given away lots of money "to great charities" that, according to WaPo, the charity owns two large portraits of Trump, for which Trump paid a combined $30,000 in Foundation money.

Damn we all called it down to a tee. His charity did good work, it's the Dem's faults, and Hillary Clinton. He's really predictable and boring anymore.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Some of the "charity" contributions:

$264,361 to the Central Park Conservancy, which went to restoring a fountain outside the Trump Plaza Hotel.
$20,000 for a portrait of Donald Trump which looks like it came from Dodgeball, which the charity later listed as an asset worth $700 in 2017 and $0 in 2018.
$25,000 to the Florida AG who was investigating Trump then conveniently dropped that investigation.

Best of all...

$7 to the Boy Scouts in 1989. That was also the cost of enrolling his son DT Jr that year.

Last edited:

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Some of the "charity" contributions:

$264,361 to the Central Park Conservancy, which went to restoring a fountain outside the Trump Plaza Hotel.
$20,000 for a portrait of Donald Trump which looks like it came from Dodgeball, which the charity later listed as an asset worth $700 in 2017 and $0 in 2018.
$25,000 to the Florida AG who was investigating Trump then conveniently dropped that investigation.

Best of all...

$7 to the Boy Scouts in 2011. That was also the cost of enrolling his son DT Jr that year.

You mean of course, " Barron" - Donald Trump Jr revealed that the only gifts his father gave him were regifted "Donald Trump" monogrammed articles like towels - and in one case the same robe DJT gave to his father the previous Christmas. He got it back.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
You mean of course, " Barron" - Donald Trump Jr revealed that the only gifts his father gave him were regifted "Donald Trump" monogrammed articles like towels - and in one case the same robe DJT gave to his father the previous Christmas. He got it back.
I had got the date wrong in my since edited post, it was 1989 and it was DJT at the Scouts.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
He probably thought since it's called the Trump Foundation, the proceeds should go towards the Trump family