• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Luminish

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Denver
imagine obama high fiving kim jong il over dick cheney disses. it'd cause a stock market crash or something

these times, man. these times
The difference is Obama's word actually meant something, so him saying something crazy would signal an extreme change of policy. Everything Trump says is just what's convenient to him in the moment. There's no thought put into it before or after saying it.

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Biden is the Democrats' best hope. I hate it, but he's the type of person that can earn pivots from Trump voters.

Son Lamar

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Alabama
I know its a dumb meme and I'm being way overly serious about it, but I kinda hate how it's a reinforcement of the whole "Putin is an alpha-male" concept. In reality he's a pasty, flabby embarrassment posing as a political strongman, and deserves to be remembered for what he is.
Lmao it's not if anything its Putin being upset trump is looking at someone else

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
That's not going to happen in America. If Strom Thurmond's good friend is the best the Democratic Party and voters can do lol.
A cowardly closet racist can still be pressured to do the right thing to save face, an unashamedly racist bigot will not care about saving face and will not give in to pressure.

Your preference for the bigot is a preference for someone who you have no leeway over to ever have do the right thing. Its a horrible take

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
So Trump would have no problem doing an actual iQ test and sharing the score publicly?
The real score, that is.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I'm sorry but since when is it ok for the president of the US to team up with KIM JONG UN to diss some candidate on Twitter.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
I know its a dumb meme and I'm being way overly serious about it, but I kinda hate how it's a reinforcement of the whole "Putin is an alpha-male" concept. In reality he's a pasty, flabby embarrassment posing as a political strongman, and deserves to be remembered for what he is.

what do you mean?
putin-hits-sochi-ice-on-birthday-scores-7-goals.gif

iB4PVRk.gif

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
That's not going to happen in America. If Strom Thurmond's good friend is the best the Democratic Party and voters can do lol.
Is that Obama's good friend / VP you're referencing?

I mean, if you're looking at the inhumane violations that the Trump administration is pushing through and want to die on your moral high horse. Cool.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Just seeing that gif I was wondering why that goalie was playing dodgeball instead of hockey.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A cowardly closet racist can still be pressured to do the right thing to save face, an unashamedly racist bigot will not care about saving face and will not give in to pressure.

Your preference for the bigot is a preference for someone who you have no leeway over to ever have do the right thing. Its a horrible take
I was speaking generally, not about who'd be a better president. Hypocrites and closet racists anger me more when it comes to race.
Is that Obama's good friend / VP you're referencing?

I mean, if you're looking at the inhumane violations that the Trump administration is pushing through and want to die on your moral high horse. Cool.
I don't even get the Obama mention? I have to like Biden because Obama did? Obama was forgiving of regressive White folks, not all Black people have to fall in line with that mentality chief. Joe Biden is a dime a dozen American, loves his Black friend lacks respect for Black folks at large.

Obama didn't want Joe to run in '16!

Last edited:

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
I don't even get the Obama mention? I have to like Biden because Obama did? Obama was forgiving of regressive White folks, not all Black people have to fall in line with that mentality chief. Joe Biden is a dime a dozen American, loves his Black friend lacks respect for Black folks at large.

Obama didn't want Joe to run in '16!
Oh don't be unbecoming. You used Strom Thurmond to stir up and assign racist connotations and I used Obama as an equal reference that could be used for referencing Biden.

Joe Biden has significant inroads in the black community. Look at the polls. It's not based on his policies.

Hopefully you're black and not telling me how black people think but I'll digress regarding that condescending statement.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh don't be unbecoming. You used Strom Thurmond to stir up and assign racist connotations and I used Obama as an equal reference that could be used for referencing Biden.

Joe Biden has significant inroads in the black community. Look at the polls. It's not based on his policies.

Hopefully you're black and not telling me how black people think but I'll digress regarding that condescending statement.
I just think Strom is a far bigger negative then Obama can offset. It's a suspect relationship and in light of Joe's other racial "gaffes", he's not as trustworthy compared to some other candidates and he gets that Obama boost advantage despite all his general flaws. His turn the other cheek attitude with Republicans is disturbing.