• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 907

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
PoC learn early on that smashing the faces of precious white children is not really an option if you want to continue living. That's why when these videos come out they are always so calm.
Yeah. Had something similar happen to me once when I was in my mid 20's with a group of my friends. Some tubby white teenager that was three inches shorter than me decided to walk right up to me and get right up in my face. He was with a bunch of friends too and my friends were no strangers to getting into scraps. I was doing the calculus in my head in regards to how far I could go without being arrested...lolz. It was a no win scenario.

Lucky for him, he got bored of me staring him down after a minute, got out of my way, and then started yelling some stupid shit I can't remember when they were 100ft away. We started walking towards them and they ran.

Obviously this isn't everyday shit, but as a PoC, it's something you have to always be on guard for everytime you step outside your home and it's tiring as fuck.

Deleted member 19003

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You cant argue with dumbasses.
He's got his entire MAGA posse with him and has no problem instigating African-Americans
You think he gives a fuck?
Yt1nKpg.jpg
Looks like his admission to college may be put in jeopardy now :) I bet he's not smiling so much now seeing his dumbass face plastered worldwide as a symbol of hate.

Deleted member 907

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Even if he got expelled from his $10k/year private high school you really think he's going to have issues getting into college?
LOLZ

10k for Catholic private school? That's the type of school you send your kid in order to avoid black kids for a third rate education because you couldn't afford or get accepted into a more prestigious school. It's all white flight families that send their kids to these types of schools.

Gluka

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing the white nationalist propaganda machine spring to life is always a treat - especially when it's for repugnant bullshit like this.

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
These kids are filth. They don't deserve anything good the world has to offer, they should be ignored and abandoned by any actual human beings they come in contact with.

May 31, 2018
I hope - hope - his life along with his circle of friends and their families lives are exposed and he is completely destroyed as the person he is now. I don't know how a person like that changes, but if they can, then I hope they do.

I fear this will be all forgotten in the blink of an eye just like that University of Alabama sorority girl that was in that video dropping the n-word.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
This is definitely more northern Kentucky being a horrible MAGA infested racist shithole then anything specifically to do with Catholicism. Catholics as a whole are more likely to be pretty liberal, if anything. With your politics varying on how ardent you probably are about your faith.

I've even went to a few of these March for life things as a teen in HS, but I've always been pro-choice and it was more an excuse to get out of regular school and to visit DC. Even as a pretty damn lapsed Catholic now, I'd say these repugnant racist pieces of crap do not represent us.

OP
OP
Saya

Saya

Oct 25, 2017
The kid's mother made a statement.

In an email to this reporter, the mother of the student right up in Phillips' face said the story was "fake news." She claimed that Phillips, who she referred as a "this man," in quotation marks, was drumming close to the teen's face. But her biggest gripe, besides saying this reporter was promoting hate, was that she alleged the students were themselves harassed. By "black Muslims."

"Shame on you! Were you there? Did you hear the names the people where calling these boys? It was shameful. Did you witness the black Muslims yelling profanities and video taping trying to get something to futher (sic) your narrative of hatred?? Did you know that this "man" came up to this one boy and drummed in his face? Shame on you. Only reporting what you want. More fake news."

When this reporter thanked her for the correspondence and explained that it would be reported on as part of the story, she demanded the emails be deleted.

"Delete my email. I want nothing to do with helping perpetuating (sic) your hate. I do not want to be a part of your story. You are ruining a boys life for fake news. Hate spreads like wildfire. I pray for you."

https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/ky-catholic-teens-maga-taunts-native-american/

JeTmAn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Remember the "Goodbye Jews, goodbye Jews" girl from Schindler's List? This kid makes me think of her.

Oct 25, 2017
Growing up, my mom used to tell me things like "throw out all the trash, or else filthy monsters would grow out of it".

I've never believed her, but damn if she wasn't right.

The mother in question probably says the same thing. It's why it's important to step away from rhetoric lest we turn everything into subjective bouts of moral relativism.

PaJeppy

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
More context?

Mod Edit: Removed link to alt right propaganda

Last edited by a moderator:

Jordan117

Oct 27, 2017
Alabammy
Not going to repeat the name, but Twitter is going to town on this one student who's almost certainly been misidentified as the twerp standing in front of the mob. Posting about his application to Cincinnati State, trying to derail it. Judging by the amount of crypto-4chan bullshit in the YouTube comments, it wouldn't surprise me at all if it was kickstarted as a deliberate false flag to make folks dragging the little shits look bad for targeting the wrong guy.

Quad Lasers

Oct 26, 2017
Part of being a good Catholic or former Catholic is the perpetual and never-ending feeling of guilt and self-shame.

Rich whites don't know that taste.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Watching people on Reddit (Not the Majority thankfully, but too many) defend these shitheel children is really depressing.

Ecotic

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The lead kid's shit-eating grin is so haunting, I wish I could get it out of my head. The hate within him is so apparent, I can see why it went viral so quickly.

Oct 25, 2017
What? I dont think have much of an opinion on this. I made a post a few pages back

But please, I. Sure you'd like to say more and slap some kind of label on me. Please, go ahead.

Answer the question. What is the context added by the video you took your time to link. What does it add to the conversation? Were you just looking to make a drive by?

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
These are some good thoughts:

Are they? I mean they're good questions, I wish I knew the answer. But what are the actual thoughts, that we should be complacent with this because we don't know the specifics answers? The context here is racism and intimidation of a minority group by smug little mostly white brats. Im not sure what they want me to change about my vocal feeling of wanting to vomit upon seeing it.

Again, I'd love to know more about it. But looking into his timeline all I see is him acknowledging that people are curious and want to help and his response is just "im not gonna tell you, you don't get to know".

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
What? I dont think have much of an opinion on this. I made a post a few pages back

But please, I. Sure you'd like to say more and slap some kind of label on me. Please, go ahead.

Don't be afraid to actually watch that video.
Don't be so sensitive. The whiny self-victimization is unnecessary.

PaJeppy

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Answer the question. What is the context added by the video you took your time to link. What does it add to the conversation? Were you just looking to make a drive by?

It's a better look at the whole thing and not a 10 second clip of a kid smugly staring at the native man drumming.

Unlike the majority around here I don't care to.make.snap decisions. It's nice to see things completely play out.

Maybe you'll see not everyone in that group of kids is some eveil racist.

At the 7:18 mark faggot and some other things are said and the crowd reacts with a gasp. One kid even yells "they're people too"

Spikematic

Oct 28, 2017
Phillips looks like my grandpa. Those videos made me way too emotional. I really hope those kids get what they deserve. However, the cynic in me doubts they'll suffer much. America is such a mess right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.