• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

uncelestial

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco, CA, USA
This is a faster way to get me to never listen to another fucking second of Kanye's music than if he had sexual assault allegations.

Old white men who are afraid of walking down the stairs don't have "dragon energy," dicknose.

Half of Trump's voting base wishes it was still legal to auction people who look like Kanye.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
I mean, one would think a person's wife would be privy to their medical records. Especially when we know Kanye went to Rehab.

HIPAA. Mental health clients are given total confidentiality barring any active intent to hurt one's self or others, active child/elder abuse, &/or a court subpoena to their MH professional.

She would only know what Kanye has signed consent for her to know. And even if he gave her that info despite him being Kanye West, she may not want that info out there. And honestly? I doubt either of them would.

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
so i found a buyer for a few of my yeezys

all my energy to cop these. oh well, im taking this dude for all he's worth

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The last thing I'm going to do is ascribe mental illness for shitty views, especially with someone like Kanye. Assholes need to take responsibility yet people are so quick to absolve them of any. Why? Because it's too unbelievable for Kanye to actually believe the dumb shit he says? No, not good enough. Until I hear an official diagnosis I will not extend him the courtesy of washing away his stains with the excuse of illness. He's a fucking idiot with shitty views who's being coopted by the alt-right for their own agenda. I will concede nothing less.

TerminusFox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
BLp2dhyqooLosd5EBGP6JX3r0fBafAPxzxf2Da3EQgQ.jpg

I said goddamn

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
Regardless of whether he suffers from bipolar disorder or not he is still accountable for what he says. This has been an ongoing thing with Kanye since he debuted, it's just now he happens to be taking a complete 180 on where he stood. He knew a long time ago he should've gotten help. Either way his illness should not absolve him for what he says.

Are you a Travis Scott fan?

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I think he just became extremely successful, the fame went to his head, he became arrogant and just stopped listening to what others have to say.

He is in his own little world where he loves to smell his own farts.

At this point he probably eats his own turds, thinking they are art or something.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
Has Nas even commented on the album? Are we sure Ye didn't just tweet some bullshit when he was high on dragon energy?