• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah Kendall unfollowed him apparently. That said, Kim said she didn't agree, yet still defended him. They got three kids... so I get it. Fuck both of them though

All of them, except Kim, unfollowed him.

Caitlyn is definitely a fan of teh trump.

Oh yeah, i'm aware of her stupidity. I mean, i think people that are LGBTQ+ and consider themselves Republicans and Trump supporters are some of the most dumb ever. Being part of the community and having this kind of models around saddens me deeply.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Who the hell are you to determine what others are? I am a proud, gay, black man. I support Kanye and 100% agree that Democrats have just taken my vote for granted year, after year, after year. All while making things worse for my people.

Whatever you want to say about Trump I don't give a shit. I have more money in my bank account due to the new tax law. I voted for Hillary because I was expected to do it. Never thought for myself. That is now changing. Glad Kanye is now on the forefront paving the way. Tired of people telling us how we should think and vote!

I'm not saying democrats have done enough for blacks or any minorities. But I'll tell you what you are: a shitty person. I don't give a shit if you give a shit what I say about trump. He is a racist idiot who has only hurt the LGBT community, so you basically enforcing him as a gay black man only confirms what I said about you. You don't give a fuck about gay or black people, that much is clear. You just want to make sure you have "more money in your bank account due to the new tax law" (and I bet it wasn't shit.) Fucking pathetic.

Feb 1, 2018
Other than saying he would have voted for Trump had he voted and meeting with him and calling him a friend?

oh thats right, the meeting with trump + that time he started ranting "im on my trump shit tonight!" in the middle of a show

you're right, he's been fucked. I just can't wrap my head around the meanings of his past lyrics in college dropout, etc. though, when placed in context with these behaviors.

But I guess in this brave new world, words don't mean anything

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Who the hell are you to determine what others are? I am a proud, gay, black man. I support Kanye and 100% agree that Democrats have just taken my vote for granted year, after year, after year. All while making things worse for my people.

Whatever you want to say about Trump I don't give a shit. I have more money in my bank account due to the new tax law. I voted for Hillary because I was expected to do it. Never thought for myself. That is now changing. Glad Kanye is now on the forefront paving the way. Tired of people telling us how we should think and vote!
lol talk about Dems taking our votes for granted and then praise Kanye for supporting a party of white supremacy.

Yeah, this checks out.

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.

Damn. That became all about you in 0-60. Lemme hold 20 while you're flossing.

Feb 1, 2018

Is this a russian bot account

The other party ultimately just wants to see you dead or in jail (enslaved). Is that what you want? Don't fall for the GOP's social media PR.

OP
OP
ElectricBlanketFire

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017

Well, enjoy FoxNews I guess. They'll tell you everyone else but them is lying.

nasirum

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere
PrXp0Bm.gif

This is so perfect.

Everyone who stumps for Trump - Trump owns them. It's not a team. It's ownership.

UltimateHigh

Oct 25, 2017

Democrats made things worse for gay black people?

Thisman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

You finally opened up and it was so so bad. When I talk about how far America has fallen into the wayside of logic , sound thinking, consequential thought and reasoning this is it. This is not the country I immigrated to and this thinking above perfectly illustrates that. He isn't alone , this is how many voters think

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not saying democrats have done enough for blacks or any minorities. But I'll tell you what you are: a shitty person. I don't give a shit if you give a shit what I say about trump. He is a racist idiot who has only hurt the LGBT community, so you basically enforcing him as a gay black man only confirms what I said about you. You don't give a fuck about gay or black people, that much is clear. You just want to make sure you have "more money in your bank account due to the new tax law" (and I bet it wasn't shit.) Fucking pathetic.
Lol. I bet you are a woke white guy. Thanks for telling me what I should think.

"He is a racist idiot who has only hurt the LGBT community, so you basically enforcing him as a gay black man only confirms what I said about you."

And lol at the above sentence. "Enforcing"? Do you mean "endorsing?" How fucking stupid are you? I am not endorsing anyone. All I said was that I am thinking for myself. Maybe you should do the same.

To think you would understand what it is like, as a black person, to find and hold a job and actually save *a little* money so you're not stuck living paycheck to paycheck for eternity shows how little you actually support us. Perhaps you should step outside your bubble.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

Ugh. Yeah, sure Trump and the republicans will help the community, if it's actually true that you are all of those.

Tired of people telling you who to vote for? Why not vote for the one candidate that's racist, homophobic, misogynistic scum!! That will make things better!! That will show those demuuucraatss!

Maybe, just maybe, you should stop acting like a spoiled baby and held the damn republicans accountable for all the shit they have done and keep doing against the same communities you claim you're a part of. Grow up.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017

You know we often wonder how people like Trump
get elected.

This pathetic, delusional, selfish, idiotic post is everything you need to know.

A gay black guy defending a racist, anti-gay moron who doesn't even hide it. But hey, he got a few bucks more in his paycheck, so...

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York

So that's it. Money. Slaving for money. Good shit. More power to you, bruh but know that money comes and goes.

Very common trend, sadly. Money talks.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
Lol. I bet you are a woke white guy. Thanks for telling me what I should think.

"He is a racist idiot who has only hurt the LGBT community, so you basically enforcing him as a gay black man only confirms what I said about you."

And lol at the above sentence. "Enforcing"? Do you mean "endorsing?" How fucking stupid are you? I am not endorsing anyone. All I said was that I am thinking for myself. Maybe you should do the same.

To think you would understand what it is like, as a black person, to find and hold a job and actually save *a little* money so you're not stuck living paycheck to paycheck for eternity shows how little you actually support us. Perhaps you should step outside your bubble.

before you go asking someone "how fucking stupid" they are you do realize that trump's tax laws would not affect what you recently filed for, right? so that money in your bank account isn't due to anything he did yet.

ShortNasty

Dec 15, 2017

Whew. That is some Grade A, USDA Prime, Golden Ticket, beautiful Righteous Indignation.

If you choose to not cast your votes on a case by case, candidate by candidate basis, that is not the fault of the Democratic Party. Chads dont punch themselves, as they say. if you feel that the extra money in your pocket is worth the cost of the rest of 45's policies then that says much more about than it does about the person calling Kanye supporters "assholes". Walk it like you talk it.

Psrock1

Oct 27, 2017
Today I learned Democrats have made things worse for gay black people. And Trump is fixing it with Kanye help.

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
before you go asking someone "how fucking stupid" they are you do realize that trump's tax laws would not affect what you recently filed for, right? so that money in your bank account isn't due to anything he did yet.
Not true, the tax tables were altered so witholdings were changed at the latest in February for anyone getting a cut.

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Be a Trump supporter while being the very sort of person he and his base hate, brehs.

Ether_Snake

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
You finally opened up and it was so so bad. When I talk about how far America has fallen into the wayside of logic , sound thinking, consequential thought and reasoning this is it. This is not the country I immigrated to and this thinking above perfectly illustrates that. He isn't alone , this is how many voters think

This is all because people are desperate to own a house. On the right, it's "fuck you got mine so I can stay above water and not default on my mortgage". On the left, it's if "If I have to stay a renter and look like a loser, then screw this, overthrow the system and eat the rich!".

That's the mice in people's heads. On both sides in the end it's about self-interest.

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Don't take the bait people. Stay on target.
I'm so glad I traded my 700's for Wotherspoon 97/1's, like soooooo happy. I'd be embarrassed to wear anything Yeezy associated now.
This hurts though I've loved him ever since College Dropout, were talking 15 years where he's made some of my favorite music of all time but I just can't support this shit.

FeenixRisen

McDonalds looks really average next to Wendys
Oct 25, 2017

"As a black man" on steroids ladies and gents.

Deleted member 9317

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
Maybe I would like for my kids to have new clothes and food to eat that isn't McD's. Maybe I would like for them to play sports and I can afford to spend the $50 for their uniform this year. But you do you.

I hope things get better for you. Tax money ain't money, honestly. Its temporary and you're living off the tax return high. Put that shit on savings.

Edit: don't get me wrong bro. Not attacking you. Just stating the obvious that don't change your beliefs just because there's a few extra change in your pocket, change your beliefs because overall as a person and a father it's great for you and reflects who you want your kids to be.

Oct 27, 2017
Ok you obviously don't work. New tax laws changed the brackets starting early to mid February. I absolutely got more money in my check starting right then. Do some research.

Thisman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have a lot of respect for them. Kris and Kim worked pretty hard for their money and status, and fuck any edgy incel who wants to downplay that and objectify the family.

Wrong. They had no talent . They got a show for being related to the famous guy who defended OJ and the Olympian hero. Every move that is made for self promotion . I am just tired of every reality show brain reducing nobodies like them or the duck family or trump or anyone like that who contributed nothing to airwaves and fry our brains so much so that a reality "star" got elected POTUS

Ahhthe90s

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Imagine his next album opens up with "Fuck Trump and Fuck Trump supporters" as a twist to all this?

I mean it's Kanye, anything can happen.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Twitter flagged me and limited my account for the next 12 hours for calling Kanye a cunt. I've called Trump a cunt at least twice a week for the last year without issue.