• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Feb 1, 2018
Wrong. They had no talent . They got a show for being related to the famous guy who defended OJ and the Olympian hero. Every move that is made for self promotion . I am just tired of every reality show brain reducing nobodies like them or the duck family or trump or anyone like that who contributed nothing to airwaves and fry our brains so much so that a reality "star" got elected POTUS

i can taste the salt from here

They didn't have anywhere near as much money as they do now when the dad Robert was doing the OJ trial. Kris built an entire media/marketing empire out of nothing. They are literally the american dream. Immigrant/POC roots, etc. I am so happy to see an Armenian last name running hollywood like they are.

you're just bitter because you have no marketable skillsets, work a dead end 9-5 job in some red state and video games are your only form of stimulus/cathartic release

Chumley

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
oh thats right, the meeting with trump + that time he started ranting "im on my trump shit tonight!" in the middle of a show

you're right, he's been fucked. I just can't wrap my head around the meanings of his past lyrics in college dropout, etc. though, when placed in context with these behaviors.

But I guess in this brave new world, words don't mean anything

The motherfucker was a hollow fake then and always has been. He doesn't care about anything except fame and money. He doesn't care about his fans one bit. I don't get why it's taken what happened today for people to finally fucking realize this. Stop giving him money.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
Not true, the tax tables were altered so witholdings were changed at the latest in February for anyone getting a cut.

Ok you obviously don't work. New tax laws changed the brackets starting early to mid February. I absolutely got more money in my check starting right then. Do some research.

you never said paycheck so i assumed you were talking about your tax return. i'm glad that it only took you a few decades to become a free thinker though.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Lol. I bet you are a woke white guy. Thanks for telling me what I should think.

"He is a racist idiot who has only hurt the LGBT community, so you basically enforcing him as a gay black man only confirms what I said about you."

And lol at the above sentence. "Enforcing"? Do you mean "endorsing?" How fucking stupid are you? I am not endorsing anyone. All I said was that I am thinking for myself. Maybe you should do the same.

To think you would understand what it is like, as a black person, to find and hold a job and actually save *a little* money so you're not stuck living paycheck to paycheck for eternity shows how little you actually support us. Perhaps you should step outside your bubble.

I don't use the word woke but I am a white guy and, yes, I meant "endorsing" as it's not always easy to type quickly on a phone. But I'm white guy who recognizes a racist, anti-gay piece of shit when I see one and hear one, and that's who Trump is, and that's whom Kanye is slobbering over.

And you're also right that I don't know what it's like to be a black guy/girl, or any minority, being stuck living paycheck to paycheck, but the notion that Trump's shitty tax law that benefited primarily higher earners and corporations is something that should be applauded because you personally got a few extra breadcrumbs thrown at you speaks volumes.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
This disappoints. And he was gonna run for president was he?

Meh, would rather not want another person that is only at best a celebrity. IMO, while technically not a requirement, I always believe a person that intends to be president should have been an established politician and having experience in politics is key.

Oct 25, 2017
Who the hell are you to determine what others are? I am a proud, gay, black man. I support Kanye and 100% agree that Democrats have just taken my vote for granted year, after year, after year. All while making things worse for my people.

Whatever you want to say about Trump I don't give a shit. I have more money in my bank account due to the new tax law. I voted for Hillary because I was expected to do it. Never thought for myself. That is now changing. Glad Kanye is now on the forefront paving the way. Tired of people telling us how we should think and vote!
Why hello, komrade. Have I told you about my sincere authentic African American heritage today? Would you like to try some polonium candy?

DrFunk

Oct 25, 2017
Who the hell are you to determine what others are? I am a proud, gay, black man. I support Kanye and 100% agree that Democrats have just taken my vote for granted year, after year, after year. All while making things worse for my people.

Whatever you want to say about Trump I don't give a shit. I have more money in my bank account due to the new tax law. I voted for Hillary because I was expected to do it. Never thought for myself. That is now changing. Glad Kanye is now on the forefront paving the way. Tired of people telling us how we should think and vote!
Ok Boris

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Get tricked into falling for the okey doke for a few bucks on your paycheck brehs. Then proceed to preach to everyone else like you have the answers.
mmmkay.

Welp. Good luck in the future with your new found party and their 'support' of both people of color and the LGBT community breh.

Dude straight up sounds like a alt right bot.

I guess that's that "free thinking" for you.

Ticks all the boxes of bullshit. But whatever, who cares, its one account. Let these clowns drown in the blue wave.

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
I can't say having extra tax dollars makes me feel any better about the state of our union.

I want to feel like we aren't regressing as a society. And that sure isn't happening.

Maybe it's one of those best of times worst of times, but man. We are fucking hurting. The complaceny for this garbage is awful.

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
Damn he got banned. I'm genuinely sad, I feel for him and his situation.

Edit: Seriously, Hispanic, not Black? C'mon bruh, be true to yourself. Ain't nothing wrong with admitting you love Trump, just don't lie to get sympathy man. I mean you had my sympathy... and now it's gone.

Thisman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i can taste the salt from here

They didn't have anywhere near as much money as they do now when the dad Robert was doing the OJ trial. Kris built an entire media/marketing empire out of nothing. They are literally the american dream. Immigrant/POC roots, etc. I am so happy to see an Armenian last name running hollywood like they are.

you're just bitter because you have no marketable skillsets, work a dead end 9-5 job in some red state and video games are your only form of stimulus/cathartic release

Working 9-5 vs selling my family politics and social actions for $ on airwaves

I'll take 9-5 out of self respect thank you

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't think I'd see someone praise getting fucked by the rich on this fourm lol.

Discovery is good, RAM is not
Starboy is very very not good, guest list doesn't make a difference

Agree to disagree I suppose. The again I liked Humanz, Because the Internet, and Plastic Beach so maybe my taste in music is just terrible :P

OP
OP
ElectricBlanketFire

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
I hate to dig through someone's post history, but I think people should be aware you've previously claimed to be Hispanic.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/wh...w-material-in-games.24028/page-2#post-4652228
dean-ambrose-864.gif

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017
I have a lot of respect for them. Kris and Kim worked the networking game pretty hard for their money and status, and fuck any edgy incel who wants to downplay that and objectify the family.

Are you implying they don't objectify themselves?

I hate to dig through someone's post history, but I think people should be aware you've previously claimed to be Hispanic.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/wh...w-material-in-games.24028/page-2#post-4652228

God damn, this thread just keeps on giving.

Plastic Beach is pretty good :)

Yay validation!

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York

Kurona

Apr 12, 2018
So, like, have we gotten to the point yet where we realise we shouldn't take celebrities' political opinions any more seriously than anyone else's? Especially when it's someone like Kanye, who has no solid political opinion and doesn't really add anything important to the discussion beyond "I like him", "I think he's okay" and "I like the way she thinks"?
I'm just saying, even regardless of the shitty people he was supporting; he doesn't exactly seem like someone one should really care about and it's really revealing when certain people claim him saying what he said is a 'victory' for their political party and a way forward in free thinking or whatever.

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
The totally-not-black white guy is banned, guys, let's get back on topic.

Kelsdesu

Oct 25, 2017

Woooow! Legit trolls in this forum and he wouldve gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for the meddling of DetectivEra! Rofl!

There are black skinned hispanics.

True, but often times individuals will state that they are in fact Afro/Latino and not just cherry pick one or the other to win an argument.

Caja 117

Oct 25, 2017

Something I have learned this past years posting in forums is that when somone comes out to claim they belong to two different protected classes (i.e. gay black man, gay imigrant, black woman, etc) while defending this administration, the poster is lying.

Edit: i posted this before seen the mod post.