• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BocoDragon

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How are people acting surprised here? Kanye personally visited president-elect Trump in Trump Tower in 2016.

Remember when he ranted "I'm on that Trump shit" on stage?

Yeah I guess he repented in some weird twitter rant last year but so... ? True colors shown. Now he's just going in circles.

foshy

Nov 2, 2017
This is utter bullshit.

What's going to happen is that alt righters are going to gloat about their new african american conquest, using that as a cover to say that they're not racist even though they worship a racist president and participate in a white supremacist movement.

Pieces of shit, all of them.
who gives a shit about them gloating for a moment if it possibly makes millions of people who would've otherwise never listened to black people check out kanye, cudi and nas albums that could possibly deliver a powerful message

Oct 29, 2017
Wait, how is this news? He literally stated, in front of thousands of people at a concert that

"IF I had voted, I would have voted for Trump".

Then he met with him a few weeks later.

Like, none of this is news. Kanye's being Kanye on twitter again.

Kensation

Enlightened
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
who gives a shit about them gloating for a moment if it possibly makes millions of people who would've otherwise never listened to black people check out kanye, cudi and nas albums that could possibly deliver a powerful message
Kane West is not going to make racist people not racist.

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
Is Kanye gonna give Ben Carson a call about not raising poor folk's rent three times over?

BocoDragon

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Wait, how is this news? He literally stated, in front of thousands of people at a concert that

"IF I had voted, I would have voted for Trump".

Then he met with him a few weeks later.

Like, none of this is news. Kanye's being Kanye on twitter again.
I'm confused too. People are talking about this like it's a new development...?

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Did I miss the part where Trump said he hated black people?
rump himself said:
I've got black accountants at Trump Castle and at Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes.... Those are the only kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else... Besides that, I tell you something else. I think that's guy's lazy. And it's probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
tenor.gif

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017

It started when his housing developments refused to rent to black tenants. Then the central park 5 incident came up (which he doubled down on during the 2016 campaign). Then in his defense of stop and frisk plus his law and order talk during the campaign and was solidified when he put Jeff Sessions in charge of the DOJ. Actions speak louder than words and this motherfucker's been screaming for decades about how he hates black people.

Sub Level

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas

I'll take your who gives a shit and throw it right back at you: who gives a shit about however more many people listen to black people because of this buffoonery? People discover their musical taste organically and last I checked black artists are pretty damn popular these days; you don't need to do this bullshit.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Kanye is a fucking idiot. Even if he believes in the nonsense he's spouting, he must understand how he's being weaponised by Trump and his cronies.

Last edited:

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Out of everything Ye's done, these past few days have been by far the most hurtful, insane and just stupid in general.

This bitch nigga said he ain't in a sunken place anymore. Nah, you down there with the Loch Ness now buddy.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm confused too. People are talking about this like it's a new development...?
When people make good music you go out of your way to defend them. Even now I'm seeing people who are usually the first to call out shit like this arguing that Kanye may just be doing this for business or some shit like that. It's embarrassing.

MBeanie

Oct 27, 2017

So these hypothetical millions of people only check out music by black artists because of Ye's association with Trump?

I don't think the lack of Kanye's endorsement was what stopped them from discovering/listening to music by other well known black artists.

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
The hell is this nonsense? lol.

Oct 27, 2017
Lol at Jaden and JCole with the subliminal shots at Kanye. Who can blame them?

Its sad that even Kim Kardashian, while still "defending" her husband, put up the disclaimer that she doesn't agree with his views.

Let that sink in.

Kim Kardashian is more progressive than Kanye West.

Get me off this timeline, please.

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kanye's very consistent at being a complete asshole all the time isnt he? Remember when there was a time the President of the United States of America didnt revel in the approval of a rapper?

Dinokill3.7

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Kanye is a dumb ass nigga. What has this piece of shit of a presidency done about us minorities except making shit harder?

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Didn't get to finish my post in the other thread
I think Lyor gets a little rush from doing that symbol with black people
This is almost as shocking to me as this Kanye shit.

Son of Israeli immigrants, involved with Def Jam and Run D.M.C. since their early days and many black artists and hip hop record labels since.

Throwing up a white power symbol in Kanye's face as he takes a picture wearing a MAGA hat for Twitter. Dude knew what he was doing.

I was expecting that guy to be some David Duke type or something, which would be a worse look for Kanye but expected, but this really makes the whole picture even more fucked for me.