• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
The weird amnesia that overtakes so many people every time he does something stupid, reckless, bigoted, etc. Kanye is not a good person.

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Just be honest: you're okay with lies and bullshit if they make someone you don't like look bad.

Which lies are you specifically referring to?

Because The Donald is an epic clusterfuck of a human being. There's no need to manufacture lies when the man is a public oaf nonstop.

And Kanye is a documented dick head with an ego so large it might actually, mercifully, crush the otherwise empty skull it inhabits.

EDIT: Never mind, you were referring to a fake post earlier in the thread.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
I'm just surprised it took some people this long. The way some kept making excuses for him was pathetic when it was plain to see he was far gone.
to be fair, not all of us follow his daily activites.

Take me for example. I pay attention to Kanye when his albums come out. Any time in between is a void for all things related to Kanye. I do not have a Twitter account and only read tweets when they're posted on forums like Era. I do not have an Instagram account and rarely look at Instagram posts. I don't read music magazines or visit music websites.

So for me, the last time I heard Kanye say anything remotely political was "George Bush does not care about black ppl", and his commentary in his music which is usually quite solid. Especially after seeing some weird things he's said in the past or done (like the children's book) and I didn't see much value in keeping up.

So yea...for some of us there is a lag time in these matters. We don't give a shit about his opinions on things other than his latest samples to give him time and attention. So we do not seek them out of subscribe to sources required to hear them. Fortunately.

Metallix87

User Requested Self-Ban
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Which lies are you specifically referring to?

Because The Donald is an epic clusterfuck of a human being. There's no need to manufacture lies when the man is a public oaf nonstop.

And Kanye is a documented dick head with an ego so large it might actually, mercifully, crush the otherwise empty skull it inhabits.
A quote was posted a couple of pages back. It was a quote with dubious origins, and had an outright fake quote tagged on to the end of it. Snopes has an article detailing it. I pointed out that this was a fake quote and misinformation. I have been piled on and attacked for doing so.

Deleted member 9145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Dbp-SK4VwAAtamc

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
diablos991 you want to explain how it's not racist for Trump so say a judge shouldn't be allowed to overlook a case involving him because of their Mexican heritage?

Or what about that time Trump said there are "very fine people" among the neonazis?

Or how about that time Trump called countries with higher minority populations "Shitholes" and suggested we should only allow immigrants from whiter places like Norway?

Or what about that time Trump pushed a racist conspiracy theory that the previous POTUS wasn't actually born in the US and kept insisting on it even after the birth certificate was produced?

Or what about that time Trump said that Sanctuary cities have a "Breeding" problem?

Or what about that time Trump kept referring to black people as "low IQ"?

And do us a favor and remove Trump's genitals from your throat before you answer. You'd be surprised how even the smallest of things can cause people to suffocate and risk death just ask Bush Jr. about that one time he choked on a pretzel. I care a lot about your safety so please take care about that obstruction before you answer.
Don't waste your time engaging with diablos.

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All of Kanye's love bullshit through one ear and out the other for me. It must feel very nice to be a celebrity that lives in the Calabasas and not have to worry about shit us poor people face.

And to think I fell in love with your music because you were so relatable. Whatever.

Oct 27, 2017
lol Diablos isn't perm'd? I wouldn't know. Put him on ignore aaaaaaages ago, even back on GAF.

And yes Kanye, that weirdly porcelain white hallway actually does look like it could function as a Sunken Place redux in Get Out 2.

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
Damn it Ye... WTF?!

For those curious the two guys are two of the most powerful music execs in the business.

Lyor Cohen is the guy throwing up the okay symbol. Lyor has been instrumental in the culture of hip hop dating from the days of Run DMC to now. Spearheading up Rush & Def Jam alongside Russell Simmons. Look him up and y'all can see how important he was to the culture.

I'd like to give the man the benefit of doubt that he isn't throwing up a "white power" hand signal and it is simply an okay sign he does in pictures. However paired up with the hat 'Ye has on its a bad coincidental look and I wouldn't say people are reaching with the accusations.

The other man is Lucian Grainge. He is the CEO & Chairman of Universal Music Group (UMG).

StraySheep

Oct 26, 2017
I'm seeing a lot of "what do you expect? It's Kanye". This is shocking even by his standards and its silly to act like it isn't. Especially when you consider the while Bush stunt and the Reagan lyrics. Here you have the biggest racist of them all.

Y'all think Cudi is sweating right now?

Mainly just produced by Kanye right?

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Damn it Ye... WTF?!

For those curious the two guys are two of the most powerful music execs in the business.

Lyor Cohen is the guy throwing up the okay symbol. Lyor has been instrumental in the culture of hip hop dating from the days of Run DMC to now. Spearheading up Rush & Def Jam alongside Russell Simmons. Look him up and y'all can see how important he was to the culture.

I'd like to give the man the benefit of doubt that he isn't throwing up a "white power" hand signal and it is simply an okay sign he does in pictures. However paired up with the hat 'Ye has on its a bad coincidental look and I wouldn't say people are reaching with the accusations.

The other man is Lucian Grainge. He is the CEO & Chairman of Universal Music Group (UMG).

It should be noted that Lyor's been throwing that up for years now and just likes doing shit with his hands in photos.

Oct 25, 2017
diablos991 you want to explain how it's not racist for Trump so say a judge shouldn't be allowed to overlook a case involving him because of their Mexican heritage?

Or what about that time Trump said there are "very fine people" among the neonazis?

Or how about that time Trump called countries with higher minority populations "Shitholes" and suggested we should only allow immigrants from whiter places like Norway?

Or what about that time Trump pushed a racist conspiracy theory that the previous POTUS wasn't actually born in the US and kept insisting on it even after the birth certificate was produced?

Or what about that time Trump said that Sanctuary cities have a "Breeding" problem?

Or what about that time Trump kept referring to black people as "low IQ"?

And do us a favor and remove Trump's genitals from your throat before you answer. You'd be surprised how even the smallest of things can cause people to suffocate and risk death just ask Bush Jr. about that one time he choked on a pretzel. I care a lot about your safety so please take care about that obstruction before you answer.
I watched a video lately about a flaw liberals have where we think it's actually possible to put wrong people in their place. Diablos has had years of reading plenty of quality posts on the same forum, enough to know a lot of his positions are disproven bullshit, yet here we are now. You can't trap him with these questions because his ilk all follow the "never play defense" principal. Acting/looking as if he's winning is winning. Waste of time.

foshy

Nov 2, 2017
what exactly are people mad about

trump's obviously terrible, that's not what anyone's debating, but he's in the highest position he can be, kanye is not giving the fucking president of the united states any more exposure or legitimization he hasn't already gotten 2 years ago

however, kanye & the hip-hop community are in the spotlight right now, even catching the eyes of people who normally would not care at all

people will forget about the maga hat in a week, but the music coming out now is definitely gonna get talked about

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Trump's going to be coasting for a long time on an actual famous person liking him.

Shuri

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People,

It's time to socially shame his fans. They're no different than ted nugent fans.

Start doing this today. Shame them. Delete them from social media. Refuse to participate any social activities

It's not ok to associate with people who support Kanye West.

If you support him, or listen to his music, you support the alt-right.

xbhaskarx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NorCal

Elvis always represented the racist white establishment though... he was the white face that made all that scary new music palatable to the racist masses.

Also

Elvis was a hero to most
But he never meant shit to me you see
Straight up racist that sucker was
Simple and plain
Mother fuck him and John Wayne​

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
It's crazy to see the Russian bots pushing the "rap music is for free thinkers" narrative. They're trying to brainwash the black community under their MAGA banner, and Kanye is their useful idiot. I don't think it's going to work, but god is it depressing.
I don't know why they're trying since black folks all over the internet are calling Kanye a sellout.

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
People,

It's time to socially shame his fans. They're no different than ted nugent fans.

Start doing this today. Shame them. Delete them from social media. Refuse to participate any social activities

Lulz

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
People,

This is satire, right?

Edit: Yea, for sure satire, lol.

IrishNinja

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Vice City

this gotta be a rough day for ya man

what exactly are people mad about

trump's obviously terrible, that's not what anyone's debating, but he's in the highest position he can be, kanye is not giving the fucking president of the united states any more exposure or legitimization he hasn't already gotten 2 years ago

however, kanye & the hip-hop community are in the spotlight right now, even catching the eyes of people who normally would not care at all

people will forget about the maga hat in a week, but the music coming out now is definitely gonna get talked about

how are some of these takes so very bad
yeah, alt-right goons that didn't fuck with hip hop totally will now, and will uplift the scene too
my dude did you think this through at all

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Kanye is a fucking entitled moron and I hope his fans can open their eyes.

running d for trump today, in this thread - wtf is wrong with people, indeed
unless you're diablos991's alt, this is a piss-poor post

I'm sorry but they're right.

TRUMP IS A RACIST SHIT FOR BRAINS.

I repeat

TRUMP IS A FUCKING MORON WHO SHOULD BE IN JAIL.

All that said, defending the use of false quotes just because of how shitty Trump is, is going down a bad road. And saying that because you don't believe in spreading lies it means you are defending Trump is some fucked up fascist shit.

We should leave the spread of misinformation to the right, and the right only.

I know it seems redundant because of how clearly racist Trump is. But the good guys shouldn't have to resort to bad guy methods.

Oct 25, 2017
People,

Wait a minute...
Ted Nugent has fans????????????????

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
It should be noted that Lyor's been throwing that up for years now and just likes doing shit with his hands in photos.

Yeah he does, thats why I doubt otherwise that its nothing more than a simple OK sign. But like I said paired up with that hat, Ye's latest comments, and how the sign has been hijacked by White Supremacists, just has bad optics.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Kanye entering some Uncle Tom territory. When does he start berating fellow black people for living their lives? Maybe her can headline a show with Tila Tequila that's put on by Richard Spencer next.