• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
This is all just build up for him absolutely trashing trump in every song on the album, right? Please?
Fuck this cruel earth

Feb 1, 2018
User Warned: Derogatory language/meme
Optimistic (longtime fan) side of me says this is just him playing the internet for hype/clout, feeding off the social media outrage machine to boost album sales, and pandering to all the high school/college kids who love his music + are total nazis because alt right is the new counter culture for gen z

Logical (resetera) side of me says damn, this dude has really lost his fucking mind from all the drugs and yes men enabling him

i feel conflicted, i love his music and fashion but damn he's going full retard with these tweets

Last edited:

BADMAN

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The guy is nuts but I do like his statements on being able to support people even if you don't 100% align with them.

It's crazy for think people disagree with that part.

There's a difference between being cool with people who love FF8 and people who think it's ok to demonize immigrants and destroy their families.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Where are the president's thanks for the hero that barehanded took out the waffle House shooter?

Fuck you Kanye

DoggosPuppersWoofers

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We're done. America has lost the fight for decency. The mainstream has decided racism and bigotry is a-ok. We had a good run, where we kept up appearances, but ultimately it turned out to be nothing but charades

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone who is shocked by this turn of event has never listened to anything coming out of Kanye West's mouth in-between studio sessions.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
People can react how they want as Kanye fans (I'm not one), but if an artist I liked started gleefully tweeting about how much they loved Trump I'd be done with them.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
The guy is nuts but I do like his statements on being able to support people even if you don't 100% align with them.

It's crazy for think people disagree with that part.

It's more the fact that this is the same guy that said "George Bush doesn't like black people" during a Katrina fundraiser.

If George Bush doesn't like black people, what does that make Trump?

TheShampion

Oct 27, 2017
Does Kanye think he's Ryu and Trump is Ken? WTF is this shit???

Seriously though, going from saying that Bush hates black people to this is disappointing to say the least. Kenye has definitely lost the plot, the only argument here is exactly when.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
DRAGON POWERERRRRRRR
(Actual footage of Trump using dragon energy)

tumblr_inline_n52vb1c6TI1ril9t8.gif

Oct 27, 2017
Does Kanye think he's Ryu and Trump is Ken? WTF is this shit???

Seriously though, going from saying that Bush hates black people to this is disappointing to say the least. Kenye has definitely lost the plot, the only argument here is exactly when.
Money is one part of the equation. But the need for more fame/infamy/influence is the real trigger.

Dodongo

Oct 25, 2017
Kanye can eat shit

This is his way of saying he doesn't give a damn about anyone else who is stepped on

Haloid1177

Oct 25, 2017
I for one am shocked of the development that Kanye West is a dumbass. The signs were never there before.

The Driver

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It makes sense to be able to love a private individual despite serious flaws but when the person is in a powerful position directly affecting the lives of MILLIONS you need to SHUT THE FUCK UP. The amount of privilege Kanye has to be saying shit like this is crazy.

FZZ was right, Jesus Christ.

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
Oh cool, now we gonna get a whole bunch of old white guys suddenly talking about how Kanye is a "cool" guy or some shit.

I give my dad like, a day