• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is all PR stuff right? Read on TMZ that he's trying to take over the world with his brand and apparently his management think he's going insane again. I guess this confirms it.

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
Not really a fan of people saying that someone having bad opinions on politics is the result of mental illness

IrishNinja

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Vice City
lyor, rick rubin, russell simmons - the old guard really turned out to be shitty people, and that prolly shouldn't be too surprising honestly

afrika bambaata was particularly disappointing though

This is an unverified quote that was shared by a disgruntled Trump employee. Trump denied having ever said it. Also, that last part about "laziness being a trait in blacks" is actually made up. It was never in the original quote in the book. This is misinformation of the highest order.

we really gonna pretend trump doesn't have a strong record in bigotry towards blacks

damn, this timeline got me out here agreeing with FZZ now? jmon

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is an unverified quote that was shared by a disgruntled Trump employee. Trump denied having ever said it. Also, that last part about "laziness being a trait in blacks" is actually made up. It was never in the original quote in the book. This is misinformation of the highest order.
stanning for Trump using the defense of misinformation. Amazing!

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
161007_SLATEST_Trump-Central-Park-5-Ad.jpg

Imagine not being racist yet taking out a full newspaper ad to advocate for the death penalty against 5 black minors while they were still ongoing trial and then after being found innocent never apologizing to them and doubling down during your presidential campaign.

Not to mention his redlining.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tell me more?

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
Kanye has to be one of the most annoying people on the planet.

also America has become a joke. wrap it up, lets get some other superpower to lead the way. wo bu xihuan tangnade chuanpu!

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
At the end of the day, these MAGA type people see Kanye as nothing more than an agreeable pawn and they despise him, sad that he can't see it...fact is, if he didn't have his fame and fortune, all these people he wants to please and who he wants the admiration of would just see him as yet another parasite on Pure America and quickly cross the street when he approached them. Kanye has completely tanked any ethical integrity he once had to drop trou for people who hate him...damn. I wouldn't give up what I've got for a single cent of Kanye's money or a single ounce of his talent if it meant debasing myself in front of idiots who think I'm subhuman. SMH

Metallix87

User Requested Self-Ban
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
we really gonna pretend trump doesn't have a strong record in bigotry towards blacks
stanning for Trump using the defense of misinformation. Amazing!
161007_SLATEST_Trump-Central-Park-5-Ad.jpg

Imagine not being racist yet taking out a full newspaper ad to advocate for the death penalty against 5 black minors while they were still ongoing trial and then after being found innocent never apologizing to them and doubling down during your presidential campaign.

Not to mention his redlining.
Keep desperately grasping at those straws.
Literally people here defending spreading fake quotes. Shocking. WTF is wrong with you people?

I'm not saying Trump's record is fucking spotless, but do we really need to spread fake quotes to try to make him look bad?

diablos991

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Dismissing and defending racism.

Sounds more like a dude that is vehemently tough on crime and punishment while also being against political correctness so firmly that he comes across as an asshole.

According to snopes:
"As the Washington Post noted, it is, at best, a secondhand quote from a private conversation, written down years after the fact, and should be viewed "with some skepticism.""

The guy has said plenty of stuff on both sides of the aisle when it comes to race relations. But I don't believe these two examples are enough to definitively say he hates blacks.

I do understand why some would infer that. It just shouldn't be taken as fact yet unless I'm missing a bigger piece of the picture.

GrizzleBoy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Disappointed.

Yet at the same time, he's quite entitled to do what he wants.

Yet at the same time, his fans are quite entitled to drag the shit out of him for being a dumbass.

Mental health is no joke though. Seems to be very closely linked to MAGAism though.

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
Sounds more like a dude that is vehemently tough on crime and punishment while also being against political correctness so firmly that he comes across as an asshole.

According to snopes:
"As the Washington Post noted, it is, at best, a secondhand quote from a private conversation, written down years after the fact, and should be viewed "with some skepticism.""

The guy has said plenty of stuff on both sides of the aisle when it comes to race relations. But I don't believe these two examples are enough to definitively say he hates blacks.

I do understand why some would infer that. It just shouldn't be taken as fact yet unless I'm missing a bigger piece of the picture.

Trump said that illegal immigrants were "breeding"

Defend that

Fergie

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
England m8.
Central Park Five destroys anyone's stupid claim Trump isn't racist. Birtherism and courting racists another.

An incredible thing to say in 2018 when we've had nearly 2 years of constant Trump BS.

IrishNinja

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Vice City
Literally people here defending spreading fake quotes. Shocking. WTF is wrong with you people?

I'm not saying Trump's record is fucking spotless, but do we really need to spread fake quotes to try to make him look bad?

running d for trump today, in this thread - wtf is wrong with people, indeed
unless you're diablos991's alt, this is a piss-poor post

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017

I never defended the fame quote and don't even know enough about it to say whether it was or not. My post was just assuming that you didn't think he was racist. My b

TetraGenesis

Oct 27, 2017
Pick your fucking battles Era-Trumpers, Jesus, hahahaha. Trump not being racist isn't a hill worth dying on. Just, like, avoid the thread.