• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna start liquidating all my yeezy shit too. where can i find the nazi kids with parents money? put "maga" in the listing title on ebay? lol
I'm so mad. I literally just got my 500s a few days ago. They're slippers now. This is somehow worse than just not being able to buy the shoe online. I wore them 1 time to go pick up food, so of course they're not deadstock either. Fuck you, Kanye

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
You guys can do all that "separate the artist from the art" shit all you want but at this point if you're a fan of Kanye you're an asshole. Not because Kanye supports someone with "different views" but because he supports someone who is racist, sexist, a womanizing, ignorant, dangerous idiot who makes people's lives' worse and is proud of it.

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe now when I tell people that Kanye is just a narcissistic idiot they won't try to correct me and say he's really a genius. He's always been like this. Where have you been?

Feb 1, 2018
I'm so mad. I literally just got my 500s a few days ago. They're slippers now. This is somehow worse than just not being able to buy the shoe online. I wore them 1 time to go pick up food, so of course they're not deadstock either. Fuck you, Kanye

I have a few sweaters and shirts, along with the boots from season 2. They're getting pretty dated/2016-looking anyway so now is a good time to let em go. Either the value will tank because Kanye did irreparable PR damage today or, knowing this fucked up world we're in, the prices will shoot up because all the 16 year old maga bots are scrambling to look like their new idol

honestly i just feel so betrayed as a lifelong fan. I can't listen to his music anymore without thinking about how he's literally a fucking uncle tom for the alt right

Oct 25, 2017
Racoon City
Seems like a great time to promote an unproblematic black artist who isn't in the sunken place.

Beyonce Knowles sixth studio album

Lemonade

1200x630bb.jpg

Available on:
Tidal

Chuck Noblet

Oct 27, 2017
"The Secret of Kanye West, Trump and Dragon Power revealed"

Lmaoo, the inevitable ye and Alex Jones interview is gonna be nuts

Oh no. Oooohhhhhhh nnnnoooooo.

No no no no no no no.

Honestly I'll just call out of work when that happens. Boss: Hey you sick or something man, me "nah, reality is over. Nothing is our God. The end begins." Or something equally cryptic cause I'm gonna be high as shit on weekday morning.

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I have a few sweaters and shirts, along with the boots from season 2. They're getting pretty dated/2016-looking anyway so now is a good time to let em go. Either the value will tank because Kanye did irreparable PR damage today or, knowing this fucked up world we're in, the prices will shoot up because all the 16 year old maga bots are scrambling to look like their new idol

honestly i just feel so betrayed as a lifelong fan. I can't listen to his music anymore without thinking about how he's literally a fucking uncle tom for the alt right
i almost copped those season 2 crepe boots, thank fuck i didn't.
lowkey ready to burn my calabasas track pants at this rate.
i am also salty that i wore the 700s last month for the first time and now im stuck. fuck this tbh

this is the only problem here

Thisman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Warned: needless hostility
I honestly want the Kardashian family of being nothing and doing nothing and making money being nobodies in their own right be destroyed because of this. I want them to be blacklisted in California and laughed out into Mississippi. Bless you Kanye for making this happen and taking the Rot with your own rot. They are only the primary reasons if this celebrity who have no talent or nothing of value being famous

Oct 25, 2017
Racoon City
Feb 1, 2018
I honestly want the Kardashian family of being nothing and doing nothing and making money being nobodies in their own right be destroyed because of this. I want them to be blacklisted in California and laughed out into Mississippi. Bless you Kanye for making this happen and taking the Rot with your own rot. They are only the primary reasons if this celebrity who have no talent or nothing of value being famous

gross comment, but not surprising on a gaming forum

we get it, you dont think women are allowed to be successful

OP
OP
ElectricBlanketFire

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
WILL this come up tomorrow on Fox and Friends?!

@realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago More I will be interviewed on @foxandfriends at 8:00 A.M. Enjoy!

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
Petty shit yo.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017

Kendall just unfollowed him. I'm pretty sure a few of the members don't like what Kanye is doing. But that is a matter to be discussed privately, offline.

You're just being petty.

Oct 27, 2017
User banned (permanently): trolling the forum by repeatedly lying about his ethnicity.
You guys can do all that "separate the artist from the art" shit all you want but at this point if you're a fan of Kanye you're an asshole. Not because Kanye supports someone with "different views" but because he supports someone who is racist, sexist, a womanizing, ignorant, dangerous idiot who makes people's lives' worse and is proud of it.
Who the hell are you to determine what others are? I am a proud, gay, black man. I support Kanye and 100% agree that Democrats have just taken my vote for granted year, after year, after year. All while making things worse for my people.

Whatever you want to say about Trump I don't give a shit. I have more money in my bank account due to the new tax law. I voted for Hillary because I was expected to do it. Never thought for myself. That is now changing. Glad Kanye is now on the forefront paving the way. Tired of people telling us how we should think and vote!

Feb 1, 2018
Somewhere in the corner of a huge calabasas mansion, Kris Jenner is frantically typing away at a scene breakdown for Keeping Up With The Kardashians: Kim's Divorce 3-part special

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
Yeah Kendall unfollowed him apparently. That said, Kim said she didn't agree, yet still defended him. They got three kids... so I get it. Fuck both of them though

She did more than defend him, she basically said his comments are ahead of their time and that someone else saying them would be praised.

Kanye will never run in the race of popular opinion and we know that and that's why I love him and respect him and in a few years when someone else says the same exact thing but they aren't labeled the way he is and you will all praise them! Kanye is years ahead of his time

AdrianG4

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I don't understand how this can make a 25 page thread. Let Kanye and Trump circle jerk each others, they do it because they know that this is baiting people. They are both baiters