Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
EDIT: Happening now. We've launched strikes.

I know there are a few threads discussing this, but I just wanted to make it clear that this is imminent:

Last edited:

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
It's like Wag the Dog but real.

Seeya

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Please go off script and rant about the investigations Please go off script and rant about the investigations

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Gregory Korte @gregorykorte

Remember that photo of the Mar-a-Lago situation room before President Trump ordered a missile strike on Syria a year ago? Nine out of 15 of those people have left the White House.
das5xycv4aa92yi4oqik.jpg

And Jared has a downgraded security clearance.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Well, shit.

Also I hate that in serious times like this I'm reminded that Trump is actually the fucking president.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Sam Vinograd @sam_vinograd

The supposedly imminent strikes are literally just multimillion or billion dollar plumes of smoke. Specific mission is to punish CW use and deter further use. But regime has moved valuable targets Bc had so much lead time.

Who led the private diplomatic outreach to Iran and Russia - SecState nominee Pompeo? Have to have had private comms with them about moving their guys out of the way. Usually @StateDept would lead

Ashdroid

Oct 27, 2017
Just said he's ordered strikes on Syrian chemical weapons facilities, working with France and Britain

Oct 27, 2017
Just fuckin let him say his thing then show him random old footage of somewhere getting bombed and be like "yeah, we nailed em mr president, everybody loves you"

Status
Not open for further replies.