• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Jesus this guy is pan handling at this point.

He's desperate for some type of legacy. Wtf...

Imm0ralKnight

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
Nice bargain. Take away Daca and then re-offer it and on top of that 5 billion dollars lmao

That's a no for me Dawg

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah okay, sure temporary protections for a permanent wall. That sounds fair.

If this is Trump trying to negotiate he is really shit at it.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
First rip protection from dreamers, then offer temporary protection in exchange for 4+ billion for your dumbass wall.

Nice one.

Infernostew

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
H0y0tP7.jpg

Dec 12, 2017
Yeah okay, sure temporary protections for a permanent wall. That sounds fair.

If this is Trump trying to negotiate he is really shit at it.

He has no fucking clue how political negotiations work. He is trying to use strong arm tactics that you normally use when you are in the power position...but he isn't.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Temporary? Get fucked. You had your chance last year with a daca/wall deal and you fucked that up too. Daca is safe for the next year anyway. Dems have no reason to deal on daca

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
"Temporary."

Go fuck yourself, Trump. You and that damn border fence.

Lo-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
New Yawk City!
First, the 2016 deal isn't going to fly when presidential candidates need to go True Blue ahead of the primary. Second, a temporary deal for Dreamers in return for a permanent wall is fantastic. Third, something tells me other Republicans helped kill or would happily kill this Bridge Bill anyway. In conclusion, I'm not watching The Trump Show's special episode.

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Before: I'll think about it then say no and in exchange you'll give me what I want

Now: I'll temporarily resist spitting on your face before spitting on you face and in exchange you'll give me what I want.

"The best negotiator"