• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Nancy should have waited. What if he swerves and says something good!

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't they offer 20 billion last year for the same shit?

Art of the Deal. Turn down 20 billion and counter-offer 5.7 billion

dark494

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Seattle
He was supposed to give some stupid "Important announcement" an hour ago about this stuff, and instead the irony is him holding a glorified naturalization ceremony for a handful of people in the white house on national tv. What a stupid distraction.

Stone Dudeman

Oct 27, 2017
This 'deal' offer could actually be bad for Trump with his base.

I mean, we got into this mess because people said mean things about Trump 'caving' when he was gonna sign a clean CR. If this turns into "Trump's caving to the Democrats.' Then things could be really bad for his with his base, who like the fact that he's 'tough".

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
I think he actually cares about the wall. He's 99% a fake con man who makes everything he says up, but he's got a real genuine core of frothing racism. He really hates brown people
I agree his core is frothing racism, but that's not why he cares about the wall. His ego drives everything he does. He wants to stand in front of the wall and go I did that. That's why nothing else will work. You can't do that with more border patrol agents or judges.

I do think the democrats need to bend a little to end this shutdown. Say if Mexico will agree to pay for half the wall we'll talk. I'm being facetious:)

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN

Yamiche Alcindor
President Trump now telling immigrants they are a vital part of America and that this is the first naturalization swearing that has been held at the White House. Always the showman, this is Trump teeing up his offering to Dems.

President Trump adds that immigrants are a key part of the legacy of America. "Whether we are first generation or 10th generation, we are all equal....Welcome to the family."
https://twitter.com/Yamiche/status/1086726514362777600

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017

Yamiche Alcindor
President Trump now telling immigrants they are a vital part of America and that this is the first naturalization swearing that has been held at the White House. Always the showman, this is Trump teeing up his offering to Dems.

President Trump adds that immigrants are a key part of the legacy of America. "Whether we are first generation or 10th generation, we are all equal....Welcome to the family."

lol, k.

floridaguy954

Oct 29, 2017
Temporary?!

oXDIuoF.gif

Words cannot describe how angry that piece of shit makes me.

No fucking deal.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Some people were saying this shutdown will be over by the 25th; I'm not so sure about that with this pathetic offer from Trump.

I keep saying this like a broken record, but Trump normalises the obscene. He's very effective at it because he's never punished or prevented from acting however he wants. So if he won't back down on this shutdown it could stretch on for months, until it becomes the new norm for everyone. I mean, it's never normal that the President of the US insults people regularly like a toddler on Twitter, and yet....it's the norm now. I can totally believe the shutdown stretches all the way to the end of the year.

EDIT: of course let's not forget the turtle responsible for this shutdown too.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
repugnant bitch

this self-serving piece of garbage doesn't care about anyone but himself and this transparently phony bit of showmanship just makes me so fucking mad. It might work on idiots, but luckily, most people aren't two-bit marks like his imbecilic base.

Oct 25, 2017

Yamiche Alcindor

Seems legit.

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

Yamiche Alcindor

LMAO fuck this guy
someone get him more fast food so the cholesterol can get to doing its job

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018

Yamiche Alcindor

Good job putting this disingenuous shit on TV, networks. 👏

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Yamiche Alcindor

maxresdefault.jpg

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
no one who has seen Trump for the past 4 years believes this shit unless they're the 30% of the country that thinks he is perfect.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah

Yamiche Alcindor

tumblr_mbweyyEW8c1qkm4r0o2_r1_500.gif

He is a piece of garbage.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
"Temporary" protection. What a stupid deal. Pathetic really.
Who the fuck cares if he made it permanent protection for 1,000 years? Would that make it an acceptable compromise for funneling billions in taxpayer dollars into a gangster's pocket for maybe funding a 2,000-mile long monument across the US to racism and xenophobia? Get a grip, for chrissakes.

Chaos-Theory

Dec 6, 2018
I keep saying this like a broken record, but Trump normalises the obscene. He's very effective at it because he's never punished or prevented from acting however he wants. So if he won't back down on this shutdown it could stretch on for months, until it becomes the new norm for everyone. I mean, it's never normal that the President of the US insults people regularly like a toddler on Twitter, and yet....it's the norm now. I can totally believe the shutdown stretches all the way to the end of the year.

EDIT: of course let's not forget the turtle responsible for this shutdown too.
If it goes on for months, there will be riots. I cannot foresee the shutdown lasting until the end of the year without tearing this country apart.

Jan 15, 2019
Maybe I'm mistaken, but at some point last year didn't a federal judge rule that Trump can't rescind protections for DACA recipients anyway? Isn't this a pretty toothless offer? I may be misinformed on the series of events, how ever.