• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
Putin keeps on winning. Just watch this to happen and take place in White House, with Putin getting photo op in Oval for maximum propaganda use.

Sarah Sanders
In Helsinki, @POTUS agreed to ongoing working level dialogue between the two security council staffs. President Trump asked @Ambjohnbolton to invite President Putin to Washington in the fall and those discussions are already underway.
https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/1020033303351619584

AP Politics
BREAKING: White House says Trump asked national security adviser to invite Putin to Washington for fall meeting, discussions underway
https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/1020036175329988608

Reuters Politics
UPDATE: Trump has asked National Security Adviser Bolton to invite Putin to Washington in the fall - White House spokeswoman
https://twitter.com/ReutersPolitics/status/1020035333688315906

Oct 25, 2017
Ku_bFkdE-Q-t4wLkg7La2Mg-qtA=.gif

ruggiex

Oct 27, 2017
So he has a chance to give Putin a tour of WH before Putin moves in? Can't wait for photo of Putin in the Oval office chair.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
He's gonna ban all US media and only allow Russian media again too, isn't he?

Maybe he'll let Putin use the Oval Office while he sits quietly in the next room.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Trump wants to look strong, he will rerun his lies the past few days or not. I don't think Putin would take that unless he wants the blue wave to fail and carry on the circus.

Deleted member 20603

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Any chance that all of the back-channels are surveilled and this is Trump getting his orders directly? I bet this next one will be closed-door too

Not

Oct 25, 2017
US
God dammit. America's taking some real fucking blows. But we deserve ALL of them.

We NEEDED someone like Russia to come punch us square in the racism. I just dislike being part of the body taking the hit.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Well trump does have to beg for forgiveness for saying he does hold Russian responsible for interfering with the 2016 election.

hEist

Oct 26, 2017
"Hello Vlad. Your plan will not work. I can not do it, the public/gop/etc. is questioning my decisions. It's not working. We need to talk, again. Please. Help."

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I bet Putin asks for that Russian spy back and other stuff before he agrees.

Waffles

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
"Hey Mr. Arsonist - I know you burned down my garage and keep trying to set fire to the rest of my house, but why don't you come over for dinner?"

blinky

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It only seems right to let Putin spend some time in the White House. He owns it, after all.

Oct 28, 2017
History will document the US circa 2017- 20XX as having been a client state of Russia.

Lost a war no one here knows how to fight because the vast majority of people here are unserious clowns that can't set aside ego, identity and the fascination with the absurd concept of infinite freedom to accept some rules, boundaries and become responsible citizens of a modern society.