• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
I hope this affects his health big time.

You reap what you sow, Orange Con Man. Shoulda stayed a wannabe mobster when only New Yorkers knew you were a con artist.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
images
This thread went exactly where I wanted, and then some.

Oct 27, 2017
Really blown away by the fact more people aren't branding him like he brands his enemies(crooked Hillary, lying Ted, etc.)

Traitor Trump works perfectly.

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So he's only accusing whoever spoke to the NYT of treason?

Well, I guess he would be the expert in that field.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
It's wonderful to see Trump squirm.

What's funny is that the op-ed didn't say anything revelatory. We've know all about that for a long time. I guess it's news that the repubs themselves considered invoking the 25th amendment.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Anyone remember the classic Tex Avery cartoon Who Killed Who where the policeman asks for everyone who has weapons to drop them and every single one of them does?

I imagine if Trump asked for everyone who shit talked him to step forward it would be like that.

Cochese

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
I think even Sessions would tell him to shut the fuck up. Hasn't outing a source be held up time and time again in courts?

Not in the US. During the Skelling trial, the NYT reporter James Risen was going to have to testify before Justice decides not to call him. The USSC ruled that reporters had no right to keep confidential sources that committed criminal acts. The difference here would be pissing off Cheeto isn't necessarily criminal.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Not in the US. During the Skelling trial, the NYT reporter James Risen was going to have to testify before Justice decides not to call him. The USSC ruled that reporters had no right to keep confidential sources that committed criminal acts. The difference here would be pissing off Cheeto isn't necessarily criminal.
But does he know that?

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
So listen, I just had this nightmarish idea pop in my head.

What if Trump just grabs the nuclear football and holds the united states hostage until he's given the head of that anonymous source? What if he just fucking snaps and does that? Just wrestles the nuke ball out of the handlers hands, screams at a camera "NO TREASON, NO COLLUSION, GIVE ME THAT MANS HEAD OR I'LL START A NUCLEAR WAR"

principal

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 14, 2018
deflect champ

Trump keeps continuously changing the media cycle. Everyone love to hate him, but forgets what the real problem is.

This is like the Chapelle joke of when America is doing bad, they'd ask MJ to diddle another kid.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
So listen, I just had this nightmarish idea pop in my head.

What if Trump just grabs the nuclear football and holds the united states hostage until he's given the head of that anonymous source? What if he just fucking snaps and does that? Just wrestles the nuke ball out of the handlers hands, screams at a camera "NO TREASON, NO COLLUSION, GIVE ME THAT MANS HEAD OR I'LL START A NUCLEAR WAR"

I would hope the guy getting the order would fulfill the oath to defend the constitution against enemies foreign and domestic, but given how many military personnel fall in line it would be a roll of the dice.

Fridge Freezer

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 21, 2018
I want to be the fly in the White House coffee room. A number of aides after a difficult meeting decide to break off from work at the coffee machine. As they chat one decides to check their phone. "FUCK!" as they tear through the corridors.

Status
Not open for further replies.