• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
Some peopl did say this was misdirection. The question is, if this is deliberate, misdirection from what?

It doesn't feel like misdirection so much as classic, Caligula descent into madness with supreme executive power to back it up. I think he really is just off his rocker, maybe he might stay this way. This might be the point in history that scholars look back on as, "And this is when the President of the United States was first suspected of being clinically insane before he ordered Greenland nuked, because if he couldn't have it, no one could."

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
got_310.jpg

Trump's head when visiting a hospital full of victims of the white supremacy he instigates.

Oh fuck.

looprider

Oct 27, 2017
I've aged 10 years today just following this news cycle.

We need to get him out in 2020 fam. Like it's not even funny. Homeboy is losing his mind

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Remember when Trump fans would actually show up to defend this stuff in public as "just his unique style" but eventuallyu it just got so bad that even the worst of them knew it was indefensible. I assume they're still here and simply not posting on it.

GatsGatsby

Oct 27, 2017
West Columbia, SC
I remember back in the day when he would go this far off the wall it was to try and kill some juicy news getting ready to hit.

Unfortunately now hes just bat shit crazy

Agnostic

Mar 4, 2019
Imagine the shit he talks about behind closed doors. This story reminds me of when he said the vets that died in war would be happy for the current economy he is running.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm convinced that whatever undiagnosed brain condition he developed 10-15 years ago has expedited at a shockingly rapid rate. I predict a stroke happening soon.

BFIB

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fucker is scared.

He knows his reign is ending. Imagine where we'll be a year from now.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
There must be some big drop coming. Dude is off his rocker.

Being shot down so publicly and so brutally about the Greenland thing probably broke his narcissism armor for a moment and he's overcompensating by an order of magnitude. This is what malignant narcissists do - the second their pride is wounded, even for a moment, they start acting out to try and restore it to normal.

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder with a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, excessive need for admiration, and a lack of empathy.Those affected often spend much time thinking about achieving power or success, or on their appearance.They often take advantage of the people around them. The behavior typically begins by early adulthood, and occurs across a variety of social situations.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Trump probably: "The victims were happy to be shot because they got a chance to meet their favorite president, Donald J. Trump."

Zellia

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
At this point I wonder if he's gone off the deep end, or if he finally just realised that he can say whatever stupid narcissistic rubbish he wants and nothing will happen.

Foxashel

Banned
Jul 18, 2019
Soon everyone will be involved in a mass shooting and Trump will win 100% or the popular vote. It's all coming together.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
And this is why he won't let cameras into any interaction that isn't fully scripted. He's immediately putting words in your mouth and telling stories about how you bashed your neighbor over the head with a beadpan just to touch his shoes.

Ubik

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
I used to be thankful I wasn't American so this dipshit wasn't my President, but now I wish I was an American so I could help you guys vote him out.