• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

megalowho

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
The ego of a narcissist lashing out in all directions is on full display today. Desperate for the alternate reality he's selling to be real, perpetually seething at every real and perceived slight, and genuinely bruised that he's not universally worshiped for his half-assed reality TV presidency.

Deleted member 24097

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Someone needs to start selling toilet paper with trump's face on it.
Seeing his face covered with my shit whenever I wipe my asshole would beat seeing my shit covered with his face whenever he talks out of his.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Oh you thought today was over?

Video at the link.

source.gif
tenor.gif

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
This delusional fuck has lost whatever was left of his fucking mind today. I can't deal with all his bullshit today, I just can't, and I've only just now gotten home on my laptop but have been reading all the others on my phone in disbelief. Have any of his supporters here shown up at all to spin this nonsense or have they stayed hidden like always?

Gaf Zombie

The Fallen
Dec 13, 2017
"Sleepy Joe thinks he can sundown better than me? Believe me folks, no one sundowns better than me. I make the Tasmanian Devil sound like Shakespeare."

He may really be going Reagan on us.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
One of these days he is gonna say something stupid as fuck in the presence of someone who won't stand for it and they are gonna throw something at him.

Can't wait.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
if its a golf ball, he'll lie on the spot and say its his
"Amazing golf ball. In fact some people have been telling me it's the best and who am I to argue with them? Speaking of golf did you guys know I own a course? Beautiful course. Tremendous views. In fact just other day..."

Reporter: Sir the question was "What do you have to say about the recent layoffs from US Steel"......

EJS

The Fallen - Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Wow it's like he is saying something that people wouldn't expect!

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
This guy has dementia or some neurocognitive disorder. He has completely fucking lost it incrementally over his presidency. 2020 cant come soon enough

I'm so tired of his shit. I just look forward to his massive long-overdue heart attack.
I hope he doesn't die in office, cause the last thing we need is sympathy coming from republicans for this shit. Plus, Mike Pence is an insidious mofo

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
This fucking guy is on a roll lately, holy shit. Just when I think he couldn't be any more egoistical, stupid and disgusting... President of the United States, wow.

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
This guy has dementia or some neurocognitive disorder. He has completely fucking lost it incrementally over his presidency. 2020 cant come soon enough

I hope he doesn't die in office, cause the last thing we need is sympathy coming from republicans for this shit. Plus, Mike Pence is an insidious mofo
On the other hand, he'll be dead and Pence would be the lamest duck to ever lame.

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
The doctors running out of the OR line killed me.

"A dozen patients bled to death in the OR today as staff left mid operation"

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Everything I want to say would get me banned, so I'll just settle with saying that if we were in a sane reality, Trump would already be institutionalized in some elderly hospice or kept far, far away from public view like most elderly experiencing cognitive dysfunction.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I honestly believe he has dementia or some other kind of cognitive disease. If you look at interviews he had even just 10-15 years ago and compare his speech patterns and mannerisms to the ones he gives today and it's like night and day.

Don't get me wrong he has always been a sack of shit, but at this point he is just a mentally unstable sack of shit as far as I can tell. His behavior this week has been literally unbelievable.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
Is it gonna take him being unable to speak or speaking complete literal gibberish such as that his brain can not process words anymore and he just keeps saying random words in order to be removed?

Piggus

Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
This guy is a goddamn lunatic. Couldn't believe the shit he was saying in that press conference, and that's saying something considering all the batshit stuff he says as is. He doesn't just say what he thinks his dumbfuck supporters want to hear regardless of truth. He yells it and talks shit about anything and anyone who pushes back. Fuck I hate this piece of shit.

DarthSontin

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
"Victims of mass shootings should thank me. They were a small minority a few years ago, but I've helped them increase their numbers more than anyone else could"

Oct 27, 2017
Mount Airy, MD
I'm trying to imagine a universe where I get shot, and my reward is motherfucking Trump showing up in my room for some self-aggrandizing bullshit.

I'd be so goddamn upset they let him in my room.

Buddy1103

Jan 8, 2019
Perpetrators of mass shootings*
agreed.

''I thank god every day Donald John Trump is President and that he will launch a Racial War and Crusade to keep the Niggers, Spics, and Muslims and any dangerous non-White or Ethnically or Culturally foreign group "In Line." By "in Line" it is meant that they will either be sent to "Concentration Camps" or dealt with Ruthlessly and Vigorously by the United States Military.''

but he is the chosen one!/s

MegaBeefBowl

Oct 31, 2017
"You know, I was thinking we change my title from 'President' to 'Glorious Leader'... It just, has a better ring to it"

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I've known my share of crazy people in my life, but this fucking asshole right here...