• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Oh you thought today was over?

Mediaite said:
President Donald Trump gushed over himself during a freewheeling press spray on Wednesday, insisting that victims of mass shootings adore him. "I went to the hospitals," Trump said when asked about his recent visits to hospitals in El Paso, Texas and Dayton, Ohio following two massacres that left 31 dead. Trump then made bizarre remarks on the victims, complaining that there was no media coverage of their adulation for him:

"The people that were so badly injured that I was with, they love our country. And frankly, do you want to know the truth? They love their president. And nobody wrote that. Nobody wrote that. Because you didn't write the truth. New York Times doesn't like to write the truth. They totally love our country and they do love our president. So when I went to Dayton, when I went to El Paso, and when I went into those hospitals, the love for me, and me maybe as a representative of the country, but for me, and my love for them, was unparalleled. If you read the papers, it was like nobody would meet with me. Not only did they meet with me, they were pouring out of the rooms. The doctors were coming out of the operating rooms. There were hundreds and hundreds of people all over the floor, you couldn't even walk on it."

Video at the link.

source.gif

InspectaDekka

Banned
Jan 4, 2019
Yeah, a indescribably horrific thing to say but no one will say anything about this BECAUSE LOL OWNING THE LIBS

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I mean I could see the doctors and hospital staff loving him. His "policies" on gun control are definitely helping them earn a lot of extra overtime. I find it hard to believe gun shot victims were "running out of their rooms" to greet him though.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
Doctors were coming out of the operating rooms????

Lmfao, put this motherfucker in jail for stupidity

Metaroo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 week): trolling
I need a second term from this man. These memes are too spicy.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Someone forgot their meds this morning. Next, I expect him to say that he's bigger than Jesus.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
I can feel the vibrations of a million reporters rushing to their computers and phones to reach out for a comment from mass shooting victims.

mernst23

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Don't know why his narcissism gets under people's skin anymore. This is the status quo for another 17 months at minimum.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
I really didn't think the rest of the day could be topped.

My fellow US citizens better get out and vote. And organize everyone they know to vote.

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
NOT ONLY DID THE THE SURGEONS LEAVE THE OPERATING ROOMS TO COME SEE ME, THEIR PATIENTS CAME TOO

BABIES LEVITATED OUT OF THE NICU ON NEWLY GROWN WINGS AND FORMED AN ANGELIC CHOIR TO PRAISE ME

THE DEAD ROSE FROM THE MORGUE TO GREET ME AND VERIFY THAT I AM GODS NEWEST SON

AND THAT IF I DONT GET REELECTED HILLARY AND OBAMA WILL CONGEAL INTO SATANGOOP AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
In all seriousness.

I wouldn't doubt people got out of their rooms during his hospital visit. I'd /also/ run out to see him, because not every day the most important yet ridiculous political figure of the XXI is on the field of sight. And at the end of the day, to a lot of people, he's just /the president /.

I just find it in incredibly bad daste that he's, again, making everything about him.