• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SugarNoodles

Nov 3, 2017
Portland, OR
Get_Fucked_Sticker.jpg

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trump doesn't care about you. He never has cared about you. You're stupid for listening to him and I don't care if you're quiet or not because you obviously are a complete fucking moron for voting for him in the first place.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A farmer in Ohio who voted for President Trump said Wednesday that the U.S.'s escalating trade war with China has left farmers in a "free fall" as profits drop sharply.

In an interview with CNN, Christopher Gibbs said that his farm and others like it were suffering amid the president's continued pressure on Chinese imports and China's retaliatory measures against U.S. exports.
"We're in a free fall out here in agriculture. We've seen a 30 percent decrease in prices of soybeans, and this isn't all about soybeans," Gibbs said.

"With the geopolitical turmoil that the president has thrown into the mix over the last year, the markets just don't have anywhere to go," he added.

Gibbs said rhetoric from the White House and GOP allies of the president thanking "patriot farmers" for bearing the brunt of the burden imposed by the tariffs was cheap rhetoric meant to silence farmers from criticizing the Trump administration.
That rhetoric, Gibbs said, is "just a design to make me continue to be quiet. And I'm not going to be quiet."

Simon Belmont

Oct 25, 2017
"When I voted to hurt people I never imagined one of those people who got hurt would be me"

This whole thing is a great opportunity for Canadian farmers though, so that's nice.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
"Hopefully China will do us the honor of continuing to buy our great farm product, the best, but if not your Country will be making up the difference based on a very high China buy."

What.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
These pricks always want credit for coming to their senses years after the fact.

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
They'll vote for him again hoping he will fix it even when his opponent will definitely fix it.

They will ruin their lives hoping Trump hurts the right people.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I normally would feel sympathy for people like him and not want to exploit his suffering. However, he voted for Trump, so fuck him. He should be paraded around and used like a prop by others to amplify how shitty everything is, propaganda puppet that gets thrown back into the trash once his usefulness is over.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
EDIT: jesus christ, the mario maker 2 stream is killing these servers right now isn't it? anyway please excuse this double post

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Trump about to make a video of caged childs being tortured so the bring them back to the fold.

Oct 27, 2017
HotFuzzShame.gif

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

"I never thought the leopards would eat my face"

SpongebobTinyViolin.gif

Any of these will work.

ash32121

Oct 27, 2017

Fuck this racist piece of shit.
Also wtf is that comment on China should buy US stuff lol

PawPrints

Oct 30, 2017
I'm sick of the news constantly focusing on the feelings of these assholes. They seem to only focus on the suffering of coal miners and farmers.