• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN

Lisa Desjardins
SCHUMER: The president slammed the table, asked Speaker Pelosi if she would support his wall and when she said no, he walked out and said "we have nothing to talk about".
https://twitter.com/LisaDNews/status/1083100253014970374

Donald Trump
Just left a meeting with Chuck and Nancy, a total waste of time. I asked what is going to happen in 30 days if I quickly open things up, are you going to approve Border Security which includes a Wall or Steel Barrier? Nancy said, NO. I said bye-bye, nothing else works!

Jordan Fabian
Schumer says Trump asked Pelosi if she would accept wall and when she didn't, Trump walked out of the meeting. Calls it another "temper tantrum"

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
He's a toddler. It would be funny if this idiot wasn't literally dooming people to die with this petulant baby tantrum.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
He's starting to realize he doesn't have full control anymore. It pisses him off.

Love it.

SchrodingerC

Oct 25, 2017
Big Baby throwing a tantrum because mean old lady won't give him his precious wall money.
What a strong leader.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
160419-wilson-trump-baby-tease_qvazxg

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
He and the Republican Party are not going to come out of this with increased popularity. There is no way to get a political "win" at this point for him, I imagine some of his advisers know this, and he's just listening to the wrong people.

What a fucking child.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
I'm just dumbfounded.

They had the full govt for 2 years and now when the house changes over it's a "humanitarian issue" and is the Democrats fault.

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Chances of this shutdown becoming the longest in American history are pretty much certain right?

See you in February.

Honestly, as wonderful as Nancy's ether is, this is starting to get scary that the government is going to be shut down for the foreseeable future with no end in sight. I'm glad she's not caving though, but I'm worried the blame is going to shift to her.

Edit: with the AP already posting that both sides bullshit tweet I'm worried that other media are going to start to gently suggest that Democrats are partly at fault.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think he realizes he's not gonna win this one out
His entire career is built on being bailed out by other people after failing, or by ripping people off by breaking deals in non-iterative contracts w/ individual parties.

But politics ISt iterative, it's why he got backlash from Obama->Trump voters when he lied on the campaign trail about the populist eocnomics, then went full Paul Ryan in office. It's why Pelosi's holding firm when 50% of the public blames the shutdown on Trump, 5% on the congressional GOP, and only the GOP base is blaming Dems with their 30-35% floor. People are learning to just hardball him.

Oct 30, 2017
Meanwhile, while Donny the Dolt throws a temper tantrum, thousands of people are going without paychecks in his government. Probably a lot more.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
JUST CALL THE EMERGENCY, YOU DUMB FUCK. END THIS SHUTDOWN AND HAVE FUN DEALING WITH THOSE REPUBLICANS ON THE BORDER WHOSE LAND YOU'LL APPROPRIATE.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
How long is this going to last.

I don't see Trump ever caving due to personal Ego.

Can he be impeach for holding everyone hostage?

Etrian Oddity

Oct 26, 2017
I'll eat crow and admit I dogged on Pelosi in favor of younger representation; but goddamn is she a bulldog in politics. She hasn't budged an inch.

Hold the line Nancy and Chuck.

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How long is this going to last.

I don't see Trump ever caving due to personal Ego.

Can he be impeach for holding everyone hostage?

It'll last until McConnel gets the gumption to allow a vote on a widely popular bill.

McConnel is just as much to blame for all this, if not moreso since Trump is an idiot man-child so our exceptions of him remain zero.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They are gonna have to start bringing out the line 'we dont negotiate with terrorists for a reason'. Already half way there with the 'hostage' comparisons.