• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Winstano

Editor-in-chief at nextgenbase.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Grainy as fuck photo, crystal clear logo... Man, this guy is a genius.

Any Brits want to set up a "Brexit NOW" GFM? We'll promise to "Put as much pressure on the govt as possible to make sure they leave on March 29th to enact THE WILL OF THE PEEPUL", and just send a few emails?

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Plan B. How about all of those donors contribute to Trump's human wall? Get out there and link arms you bozos.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Every time I see something like this, it makes me want to set up a cafepress kind of thing and slurp up money from conservatives. I'm sure I could come up with some "own the libs" slogans that they would buy. I grew up conservative and my entire family is conservative, so I could fake it pretty well, I think.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Every time I see something like this, it makes me want to set up a cafepress kind of thing and slurp up money from conservatives. I'm sure I could come up with some "own the libs" slogans that they would buy. I grew up conservative and my entire family is conservative, so I could fake it pretty well, I think.

Slogan? You could make that shit an entire brand and these mouth-breathing, braindead fucking morons would be all over it.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Slogan? You could make that shit an entire brand and these mouth-breathing, braindead fucking morons would be all over it.
Wanna hear my favorite idea so far? Trademark trademark trademark. (That's how it works, right? Nobody can still this now? LOL)

It's a shirt with a picture of Ronald Reagan on it. And then stylized around it are the words, "Mr. Trump, Build That Wall!" :D

(Maybe something like "put up that wall" to match the words better.)

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
Can you imagine paying any amount of money to publicly wear a shirt that says "I <3 TheWall"?

lol.

CarpeDeezNutz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Wanna hear my favorite idea so far? Trademark trademark trademark. (That's how it works, right? Nobody can still this now? LOL)

It's a shirt with a picture of Ronald Reagan on it. And then stylized around it are the words, "Mr. Trump, Build That Wall!" :D

Damn that's good.

Whompa

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think I need to get into this business of scamming a bunch of Red Hats with garbage merch like this. Seems really easy...

sigh...

AlteredBeast

Don't Watch the Tape!
Oct 27, 2017

I'll go 50/50 on that with you and we'll donate the profit to the SPLC and other noble causes and groups. :)

Own the libs to arm the libs with lots of funds.