• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fruit

Oct 25, 2017
This bugs me, Trump is the president, he could literally introduce and support legislation for the creation of this. Instead, a Twitter post asking for it to happen is what he makes.

Um.. okay

Koo

Dec 10, 2017
I'm starting to believe his twitter is used to deliver some sort of secret code. Yeah it's mostly racist and nonsensical; but when deciphered over the secret 6G network speed, it's revealed to be even more racist and nonsensical.

Deleted member 49179

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2018
I'm starting to believe his twitter is used to deliver some sort of secret code. Yeah it's mostly racist and nonsensical; but when deciphered over the secret 6G network speed, it's revealed to be even more racist and nonsensical.

His Twitter feed is a modern version of the Enigma machine that he uses to communicate with Russia. That's why what he's saying never makes any sense.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Tremendous G:

CBS News @CBSNews

One day after Pres. Trump tweeted that he wants 5G and 6G in the U.S. as soon as possible, he says, "6G will be obsolete in about two months." https://cbsn.ws/2iuAAgA

3:44 PM - Feb 22, 2019

Steve Kopack @SteveKopack

"We want to have great 5G, and ultimately that will morph into 6G and probably 6G will be obsolete in about two months the way its going. You know -- the whole way that world moves." - Trump in the Oval just now with the Chinese special envoy

3:34 PM - Feb 22, 2019

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
I ain't give a shit how many Gs there are if I gotta pay $10 every time I forget to turn the wifi receiver on my phone before watching a youtube video

Micro

Oct 28, 2017
I actually saw this tweet four days ago with my 18G connection, get with the times.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
BewitchedNervousCaecilian-size_restricted.gif

He said 6G!

Entered thread expecting this, thank you.

RoninStrife

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can just imagine the headlines! Trump keeps winning, helped create 6G! Made possible by utilizing Quantum Entanglement and some agent orange blood the president ritualistically painted on the floor of the Oval Office creating a hell gate between his heart and hell.