• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
And by people I'm assuming he's referring to himself.

The Hill said:
The president on Friday also said he would urge the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to look at water efficiency standards after he complained about a lack of water pressure from sinks, showers and toilets.

"We have a situation where we're looking very strongly at sinks and showers, and other elements of bathrooms," Trump said in the Roosevelt Room of the White House.

"You turn the faucet on in areas where there's tremendous amounts of water... and you don't get any water," he continued. "They take a shower and water comes dripping out. Just dripping out, very quietly dripping out.

"People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times, as opposed to once," he added. "They end up using more water."

Video below:

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The Keystone Pipeline ruptured and spilled into North Dakota's water.
Flint is STILL poisoned.
Puerto Rico's post Maria recovery was and has been a mess.

But finally, a water "crisis" that gets his attention.

Last edited:

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
89a.jpg

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
He literally talks about toilets the same way he talks about national politics.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
America needs to fix how high the toilet water is.

My dick keeps going in the water. Shit ain't right, son.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
I having Very Important and Famous geniuses looking into why my asshole (which is Beautiful and magnificent) is a white hot volcano of fecal Napalm every day. We're meeting at the nicest McDonalds in Washington to discuss it. #MAGA

gutterboy44

Oct 27, 2017
NY
Ugh I know he is too stupid for it even to matter, but water pressure has absolutely nothing to do with how a toilet flushes. It is the design of the toilet and how much water you set in the tank. You could have a drip of water pressure and in time it could fill a tank that would flush a football if the shifter was big enough.

I like to think the White House toilets are like this.

Guinea Pig

Oct 29, 2017
Plumber here, this just makes me facepalm so hard. 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf) toilets work just fine. Hell, 1.28 toilets work almost as well.

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
If there is one hard-hitting issue that will define our time in the grand scheme of things, it is shower pressure.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
I imagine it was on the top of his mind after using low-water toilets in Europe.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
Their "manly" all meat diets aren't doing them any favors.

I hear he's bringing in a longtime GOP consultant for the job. "Only "the best people""
6077455.jpg

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Are we really at the point where we're having press conferences about how big Trump's shits are?

andrew

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh I know he is too stupid for it even to matter, but water pressure has absolutely nothing to do with how a toilet flushes. It is the design of the toilet and how much water you set in the tank. You could have a drip of water pressure and in time it could fill a tank that would flush a football if the shifter was big enough.

I like to think the White House toilets are like this.

YOU'RE NOT PART OF THE TURBO TEAM! DON'T RUN! YOU DON'T RUN WITH US WE'RE THE ONES WHO RUN!

Pooh

Oct 25, 2017
The Hundred Acre Wood
This dude can't even say he looks closely at things, everything he does has to suit his bullshit strongman image so he looks at things "strongly"

Legolas, what do your muscular elf eyes see

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
is this the incandescent bulb argument taken to the next level? rehashing a seinfeld episode from 20 years ago? these are solved problems. Maybe talk to your slumlord before going to the government to rewrite standards for you. Oh, wait

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

canonj

Oct 27, 2017
"It's called rain," he says, as people start laughing. He continues to talk as if it wasn't a joke...