• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

aliengmr

Oct 26, 2017
This fucking guy acting like he cares about the American auto industry or the environment. I don't know, but I'm willing to bet there's a tweet of him shitting on the auto industry.

No surprise that he only gives a shit when things effect him, narcissistic asshole.

Fuck this guy into nonexistence.

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
This is brilliant o.o Any downsides to this?

As to Trump.... is he discussing water conservation? It seems fairly random, but it is for sure an issue.
I'd imagine it could clog the tank system up over time so you'd would have to clean it out every so often. Regularly it fills up with perfectly clean water through there. But what do I know, I've never seen one before this lol.
If there are no downsides, this should be standard and space saving to boot.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Just, in general, fuck Trump. I feel I haven't said that enough recently.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
I figured the White House would have better shitters. I mean, my shits, even my more extreme ones, will go away with just one flush.

Deleted member 41502

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 28, 2018
Isn't he the guy who campaigned on ending regulations? How the fuck do his constituents not give a shit. About anything. I cannot understand these people.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Ever since the world saw him with toilet paper on his shoe that none of his staff warned him about, he's had it in for toilets. He never lets a grudge go.

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
This sounds like gaslighting bullshit; he's probably going to relax environmental standards for low flow toilets and faucets in government buildings or something under this BS guise of it somehow saving water.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
There are only scenarios here:

1. Trump has a shitty toilet and instead of calling a plumber like everyone else, he's gonna make the entire EPA deal with it like the megalomaniac he is
  2. All the fast food has caught up with Trump's bowel movements and he wants to blame something else

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
I actually believe him. I've seen some of the people who use those bathrooms on TV, and I can tell just by what they say, that they're completely full of shit.

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
what the actual fuck is he talking about?
The same reason he's against LED lightbulbs and has done everything he can to prevent them from replacing incandescent bulbs, he's against low-flow toilets replacing older ones. He's just a huge fucking asshole that wants to be as wasteful and anti-environmental as possible.

Oct 28, 2017
giphy.gif

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Err... He's looking into low water pressure? Where? Where is this an issue?

Edit: I'm a big dumb idiot

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This sounds like gaslighting bullshit; he's probably going to relax environmental standards for low flow toilets and faucets in government buildings or something under this BS guise of it somehow saving water.

I understand that his poor English can be difficult to parse, but he's saying the opposite of what you think.
He's protesting water-efficient toilets. He also has no idea how a toilet works.

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
I understand that his poor English can be difficult to parse, but he's saying the opposite of what you think.
He's protesting water-efficient toilets. He also has no idea how a toilet works.
Yes, that's exactly what I said. Not sure why you think otherwise, read it again. He's claiming they waste more water, total gaslighting. Relax regulation = less efficient.

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
Pretty sure this guy sits on the throne for much of the day with multiple screens on the opposite wall playing every cable news channel

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
*confusedMarkWahlberg.gif

-Did he just say that whenyou water pressure is low, it's because there's so much of it that it rushed out to sea? Holy shit.
-Did he say many states have so much water coming down, "It's called rain" and they don't know what to do with it? Holy shit x2.

Related, since I've never seen it before. Here's his beef with Energy Efficient bulbs.

I guess no one told him they come if different hues/colors? And no, he's just orange.