• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
SerpentineSpryCero-size_restricted.gif
What is happening here? I don't remember this episode.

Pooh

Oct 25, 2017
The Hundred Acre Wood
Has he told a "sir story" about this yet? About some big muscular general who never ever cries, but cried talking about this, like "sir, my men and i can't flush our massive dumps sir, please you have to help us"

Stuntman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
"We are looking very strongly into invading Venetia, i have some people looking into how the recent floodings are connected with our toilets and showers situation. Venetians are stealing our water"

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
What the fuck is this dude even talking about. Water standards? This is some of the dumbest shit I ever heard, absolutely bonkers

bagomagik

Jan 8, 2019
This is what we could be focused on if the Democrats weren't so obsessed with their fake witch hunt impeachment trial.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Who the fuck talks like this...

I know I should be used to it by now, but holy shit.

He sounds like an imbecile. All the time.

Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
These new-fangled 1.6 gallon toilets just don't destroy evidence like they used to. Heck, my old 7 gallon beauty from 1977 could burn through an entire box of incriminating phone records in just 2 flushes!

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017

I doubt there's an "anti low flush toilet" lobby.

Trump clogged every toilet in the white house didn't he?

Last edited:

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
The president of the US talking about ineffective toilets. Weirdest timeline indeed

Deleted member 23075

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I see why this is so important to him since primary WH communication is conducted from the Presidential Throne Room.

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
Following Bolsonaro's "we need to poop day on day off so we can solve the water crysis" philosophy, I see.

dead souls

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, if you have to flush 10-15 times go to a doctor. Something is seriously wrong with you.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
Bitch spends all his time on the toilet and think let's talk about how many times he flushed for no reason