• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
The spike in hate crimes in recent years would like to disagree with this baffoon.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
Straight out of their playbook. No no small groups of people, don't pay attention to them as they grow

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
He believes this so much he cut resources to discover and combat right-wing extremism.
>

Brian Schatz @brianschatz

FYI under Obama 10 million was given to groups combating white supremacy and neo-Nazis. Trump administration froze the awards while it "re-evaluated" the program goals. The Trump Admin also removed those groups from future consideration of Countering Violent Extremism funding.

3:24 PM - Mar 15, 2019

Mark Follman @markfollman

Consider the cumulative effect going back 4 years.

Person at a Trump campaign rally: "We have a problem in this country, it's called Muslims...when can we get rid of them?"

Trump: "A lot of people are saying that...we're going to be looking at that."

2:15 PM - Mar 15, 2019

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
Racist nationalist doesn't think racist nationalists are a problem.

News at eleven.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Every right wing individual is responsible for the hatred that is consuming our world.

This orange sack of shit can rot in prison, the sooner, the better.

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
He agrees with and supports them, no surprise there. He was just openly fantasizing about mobilizing them against his political enemies in 2020, after all.

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
Says the defacto leader of white nationalists around the world... 🙄

Trago

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, the facts say otherwise.

He knows if he says anything that will piss off his hateful base, it's over for him.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I think he's just confused.

Like, he's hearing "threat" and "white" together and he isn't sure how to put them together. If the white isn't receiving the threat, what does it all mean?

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
He says this while using his veto in support of his stupid border wall which in itself is a white supremacist/nationalist idea. Gotta keep those fertile browns out after all.

Fucking idiot

Orin_linwe

Nov 26, 2017
Malmoe, Sweden.
I kinda love the completely lackadaisical way he answers the question. "Yeah I dunno, some of these people are bad, I guess, or whatever".

It's like you're asking a friend which of the two shitty lunch-places you should go to.

Obviously though, he doesn't see this a a problem. Partly because white, male, identity is his in-group (with all that it encompasses; overtly stated or otherwise clearly implied), but also because he is - as has been said many, many times - a profoundly uncurious person.

Even if he wasn't a remarkably shallow, spiteful person whose understanding of other people is informed by discredited 19th century race-science, he would still be an absolute dullard who never once in his life ever entertained the notion that you could "better yourself" in any way - or why you would do so in the first place.

Such a person couldn't give less of a shit about anything that isn't immediately relevant to their interests, which in Trump's case is almost entirely occupied by petty grievances that nobody but him could ever care about.

Last edited:

whiskeystrike

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What's important to understand that Trump is not unique. A lot of Americans are convinced of the same and they won't care until it actually affects them or someone they know. I'd put white nationalism easily as the 5th biggest looming problem of society, somewhere behind global warming, automation, wealth disparity and the opioid crisis.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
I agree with Trump. It's not a rising global threat.

It's already a huge global threat.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
Well, now that he is president he must think there is no way to be even more white supremacist that the country already is.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I kinda love the completely lackadaisical way he answers the question. "Yeah I dunno, some of these people are bad, I guess, or whatever".

It's like you're asking a friend which of the two shitty lunch-places you should go to.

Obviously though, he doesn't see this a a problem. Partly because white, male, identity is his in-group (with all that it encompasses; overtly stated or otherwise clearly implied), but also because he is - as has been said many, many times - a profoundly uncurious person.

Even if he wasn't a remarkably shallow, spiteful person whose understanding of other people is informed by discredited 19th century race-science, he would still be an absolute dullard who never once in his life ever entertained the notion that you could "better yourself" in any way - or why you would do so in the first place.

It strikes me more as how you'd give an apology when Mom told you that you don't get to PlayStation if you don't.

Sure, white supremacy is bad, I guess... *glances longingly at the television*

Oct 25, 2017
Trump downplays yet another incident involving white nationalists? Who could have seen this coming!?

I'm suprised he didn't call the shooter a very fine person.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Since he's been president, I wonder how many shootings with deaths of 10 or more people were committed by a Muslim or a Mexican compared to a White terrorist? But it's Muslims and Mexicans Americans need to watch out for!

Orin_linwe

Nov 26, 2017
Malmoe, Sweden.
It strikes me more as how you'd give an apology when Mom told you that you don't get to PlayStation if you don't.

Sure, white supremacy is bad, I guess... *glances longingly at the television*

I think the underlying critique in both of our examples boil down to the same sentiment - a complete disinterest about anything outside of your own, particular and immediate wants and needs, and - when pressed - getting a barely-bothered-to-give-a-fuck-response.

It's rarely convincing when employed by a small child. It really is something to see a sitting US president essentially doing the same routine.

It really is a thing to behold.

Last edited:

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
he really is a white supremacist and isnt phased at all if his supporters commit mass murder.... he simply does not care.

the fucking American President, with well over 30% approval......

absolute madness.

Oct 27, 2017
Well, of course. He's an narcissist, first and foremost. He knows white nationalism reflects poorly on his image, so he will downplay it at every opportunity.

ZedLilIndPum

Oct 27, 2017
His comments today, and especially in the context of what he was signing, is at least on par with Charlottesville. That was a time when the true depths of his rot broke through the media fog to generate a universal disgust. Will that happen again? So far I only see widespread discussion of his veto, and not the absolutely calamitous mindset behind it.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
I am sorry, were you people seriously expecting him to say, "Yes"? What, given the trend of his statements pertaining this and all other matters concerning foreign nations, immigration, retweeting ultra right wing propaganda etc, would have given any of you a semblance of that idea?

Him denying is akin to saying water is wet.

Look at what his rotten cunt of a son tweeted a day ago about Captain Marvel. As a family they know their demographic and these bigoted trolls are a huge part of it.

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
Now with video

And in response:

He just shrugged and said "I guess". This piece of shit. I bet the small group of people he is referring to isn't even white nationalists, it's people with mental health issues, I just know it. His whole statement is leaning towards the idea that as we learn more I bet he is hoping the shooter had mental health issues that he can use to avoid the that white nationalism played a central part in the shooting

Oct 27, 2017
You can always count on Trump holding the worst possible position on any matter really, so none of this is really news anymore. I bet most people here can guess what he is going to say on any given matter before he actually comes out says it.
I think if anyone doubts his facism at this point, I think it's fair to say that they dont understand what facism is or are too scared to admit what they are.