• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
"Very fine people"

For a small group of people, they sure are doing a whole lot of awful shit. I really do hate this man and hate that I know people who like him.

truly101

Banned
Oct 29, 2017

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Of course this bloated, failed jack-o-lantern of a human basically responds to this with a dog whistle.

Fuck anyone who even remotely supports him or his administration. I am so ashamed of white America.

I am not surprised, just angry.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
The balls on this god damned oange haired, spray tanned, spineless shit-breathed dimwitted bastard seed of Real Estate Satan to even dare suggest that he hasn't inspired the wave of hate and violence unleashed upon the world in the last three years...

Vomiting up my entrails is about the only thing I have left to show the utter repulsion I have to everything this "man" stands for.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
Of course he would say this. Fuck this guy and anyone who supports him. If you support Trump you are a monster who does not care about the people around them.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
This guy and his cronies are never going to admit that white nationalism is even a problem. Hell we have politicians trying to redefine it as a good thing. It's pathetic that after a terrorist attack like this he can't even go a freaking day without downplaying it. I just feel sick to my stomach knowing that even if he loses in 2020 he will still have validated these disgusting cretins.

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Last time I said something about the president, I was banned for a week because I guess I was too mean

free_bubble

Oct 27, 2017
I can't wait to see this man crash and burn, lose everything he's ever "worked" for, wither and rot away behind bars, hated, ridiculed, and abandoned. I honestly don't think I've ever hated anyone this much before. He is literally a person without value.

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
He describes white nationalists in the same way you'd describe a couple whose relationship isn't going well.

"John and Susan? Yeah, they have very serious problems, I guess."

Fucker would be more upset if a waiter got his order wrong than he is about this killing spree.

I can't wait to see this man crash and burn, lose everything he's ever "worked" for, wither and rot away behind bars, hated, ridiculed, and abandoned. I honestly don't think I've ever hated anyone this much before. He is literally a person without value.

Good luck with that. If the world were always just and people always got what they deserved, he never would have made it even as far as he has.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Can we just deepfake the pee tape at this point. I want this mf gone, i just cant believe this shit just keeps happening.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
He describes white nationalists with the same type of description you'd give to a couple whose relationship isn't going well.

"John and Susan? Yeah, they have very serious problems, I guess."

Fucker would be more upset if a waiter got his order wrong than he is about this killing spree.
You CAN have your KKKake and eat it too!

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I am sorry, were you people seriously expecting him to say, "Yes"? What, given the trend of his statements pertaining this and all other matters concerning foreign nations, immigration, retweeting ultra right wing propaganda etc, would have given any of you a semblance of that idea?

Him denying is akin to saying water is wet.

Look at what his rotten cunt of a son tweeted a day ago about Captain Marvel. As a family they know their demographic and these bigoted trolls are a huge part of it.
This is the easiest question to answer, no matter like you believe. If they ask you "are Nazis bad?" or "Is racism bad?" the obvious response for any person with a strong public figure is "yes, yes it is". You have to be a massive moron to fuck it up.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
This is the easiest question to answer, no matter like you believe. If they ask you "are Nazis bad?" or "Is racism bad?" the obvious response for any person with a strong public figure is "yes, yes it is". You have to be a massive moron to fuck it up.

Aside from the fact that the overton window on what is deemed acceptable out of the mouth of politicians has shifted drastically, that exact query including the word, "Nazi" or "Racism" + "bad" was not asked this time. He previously (and in his usual fashion of hyperbole) stated that he is the "least racist person" during debates and intereviews.

-Devious-

Oct 25, 2017
We must not allow this narrative about a "lone wolf" to gain any credibility since it is done by design by white supremacist groups. It removes any sort of culpability from any one specific group or the entire white power movement in general. These are terrorist. Any talk about this being a lone wolf counts as a small victory to the white supremacist movement.

On the importance of leaderless resistance to the domestic terrorism that began in the 1980s.

Leaderless resistance, first of all, made it less important to recruit large numbers of people — because now the movement was focused on smaller, totally committed activists, rather than turning out a bunch of weekend activists for a rally. It made it really important for the activists to have enough in common culturally to understand their shared goals, and that's another place where the narrative of the Vietnam War became very important to them. And it also made it very difficult to prosecute white power violence or to understand it as a social movement, because its actions could be more readily understood and dismissed in both courts and in media portrayals as the acts of one, or a few individuals.

On the myth of the "lone wolf" terrorist — for example, Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh

Portraying the Oklahoma City bombing particularly as the work of one, or a few actors worked to totally erase what the country had understood about white power violence before that event. One of the misconceptions is that Timothy McVeigh acted alone or with a few conspirators. But McVeigh — a simple social geography of Timothy McVeigh shows that he was involved in this movement for years before the bombing. So this points to a motivated and ideologically framed attack.

What seems new and alarming in our current moment is not new. These events were covered in the front pages of national newspapers, on morning news magazine shows, and yet, somehow we lost the understanding of this movement, such that the altercation in Charlottesville can seem astonishing to people without this history.

https://www.npr.org/2018/04/22/6043...one-wolf-terrorists-are-really-part-of-a-pack

bangai-o

Oct 27, 2017
He just shrugged and said "I guess". This piece of shit. I bet the small group of people he is referring to isn't even white nationalists, it's people with mental health issues, I just know it. His whole statement is leaning towards the idea that as we learn more I bet he is hoping the shooter had mental health issues that he can use to avoid the that white nationalism played a central part in the shooting
What definition of "mental health" issues does the argument use anyway? Are they referring to people with learning disabilities (such as lack of reading skills) or are they referring to intellectual disabilities (low IQ scores)?

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What definition of "mental health" issues does the argument use anyway? Are they referring to people with learning disabilities (such as lack of reading skills) or are they referring to intellectual disabilities (low IQ scores)?
The definition that reads: "White people can only do bad things if they suffer from mental illness, but folks with darker skin ALWAYS do bad things because of their ethnicity and/or religion." That's the playbook.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
This thread is actually surprising to me. I say that because I honestly didn't know I could hate Trump any more than I already did. Turns out, I can.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This thread is actually surprising to me. I say that because I honestly didn't know I could hate Trump any more than I already did. Turns out, I can.

This is every week since 2016 for me. He always finds a way to step it up. Every week.

Edit: he's like a self-sustaining 4chan of himself.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
th

Says the one enabling the white supremacists.
I'm waiting for engineers to create a robot that can perfectly imitate James Woods' Hades voice and mannerisms without the piece of human shit attached.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
This is every week since 2016 for me. He always finds a way to step it up. Every week.

Edit: he's like a self-sustaining 4chan of himself.
At this point, he pretty much is. He will embrace anything, no matter how evil, to sustain his position. He will denounce nothing, no matter how vile, because anything that gives him power is good to him.

CassCade

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
What exactly were we expecting him to say other than this, white nationalist are a big part of his base.

Begaria

Oct 27, 2017
Of course it's not rising. That's ludicrous! Because it's already freakin' peaked, from incidents like Charlottesville.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
He's incapable of even pretending to be morally balanced. Even if just for the sake of being contrite on the day of a terrorist attack committed by one of his radicalized supporters, he's more afraid of looking like he's conceding anything than being compassionate.

He's worthless dumpster trash.

Rutti

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Of course it's not threat to him and that's all that matters. A rare moment of honesty from him.

shadowkat

Oct 25, 2017
"I guess."

Which means he doesn't really think that this so called very small group of people has serious problems.