• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Quantum Leap

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Piece of shit
source.gif

SmokingBun

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
At this point even budding white nationalists would be angry, "Like what the hell dude!! quit downplaying our efforts!!"

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Well he's right. White Nationalists aren't a threat, to White Nationalists. So in that regards he's bang on the money!

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
Because to him, acts of terror are only done when its someone brown is commiting it.

If he can't use atrocities to push his agenda, then its not much of an atrocity.
Opportunistic shit stain he is, if it was a muslim man committing this crime, he would be ringing the "terrorism" alarm his entire presidency.

Last edited:

amoy

Oct 28, 2017
Is this a thing? Ask Trump a bunch of rhetoric questions and collate the answers. Should paint a terrible picture.

SchuckyDucky

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
This is not normal. Both attacks like this being so frequent and a President acting like it's not a big deal.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've stopped caring what this asshole thinks about anything. "Office of the President" doesn't mean what it used to. It doesn't hold the same weight as it did before he got there. I hope one day the credibility of the office can return.

Trump's words and thoughts are irrelevant to all but his most fervent supporters. Who just so happen to be white nationalists. Hmm..thinking emoji.

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
Funny how a few days ago he nudged them to use second amendment and attack immigrants. Why is no one calling him out on it and making him personally responsible for spreading hate and delivering messages to kill?

Falcon511

Oct 27, 2017
>

Brian Schatz @brianschatz

FYI under Obama 10 million was given to groups combating white supremacy and neo-Nazis. Trump administration froze the awards while it "re-evaluated" the program goals. The Trump Admin also removed those groups from future consideration of Countering Violent Extremism funding.

3:24 PM - Mar 15, 2019

I thought I read that he stopped the funding to stop white supremacy. Couldn't remember if it was before he took office or if he actually implemented it. Looks like he did.

Mark Follman @markfollman

Consider the cumulative effect going back 4 years.

Person at a Trump campaign rally: "We have a problem in this country, it's called Muslims...when can we get rid of them?"

Trump: "A lot of people are saying that...we're going to be looking at that."

2:15 PM - Mar 15, 2019