• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
You don't do shit except golf, watch Fox and shitposting on Twitter Tariff Boy.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
Presidents with actual 50% approval ratings don't lose midterms by the largest margin in history.

Eat your sub 40% shit sandwich donnie.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I thought America hated the witch hunt and know there isn't any collusion? Why would it effect his numbers?

I don't understand why he keeps quoting fake news Rasmussen anyway. I'm sure there's some make believe poll out there by the GOP he can quote that gives him 90% approval rating.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Literally one of the most powerful individuals on Earth, possibly the most powerful, and still so fucking insecure as to claim harassment because like literally any political figure he has dissidents.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Without two phony doctors reports (one written by Trump, the other written by an employee angling for a promotion who couldn't even get Trumps height or weight correct), everyone would realize what many of us already know: unfit for Office.

Kmonk

#TeamThierry
Oct 30, 2017
US

OtherWorldly

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
If he wasn't a bigot , a mysoginist, a sexist, a homophobe, an ableist, a racist, a cheater, a criminal, an idiot... in this economy... maybe yeah

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Posted this in the Trump Debt thread, but it's important context here as well:

From the WaPo:

Edit: still way too fucking high.
People are willing to stick it out with Presidents, that's why it's easier for them to get 2nd terms. But, I also think it's because it's too early for the polling. Some people will just be dismissive since voting him out isn't an option right now. We'll see what his numbers look like once 2020 hits and we'll know.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing wrong about this tweet honestly. Given how easy it is to get informed from reliable sources on the Internet nowadays, if you still believe everything this man says at face value, you are clearly unable or unwilling to get a proper education. He could have said 100% for what it's worth, his supporters eat it up anyway.

Karasseram

Jan 15, 2018
I can't believe after all this shite he still is around 40%? Can someone please hit the reset button I think something went wrong with this reality.

Oct 27, 2017
Just fuck off already you orange sack of garbage. So sick of hearing his nonsensical ramblings. I can't wait until he's out of the public spotlight.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
His presidency* began Jan 2017. Mueller investigation began May 2017. His approval's never gone above 45%. He's had net disapproval for the entirety of his presidency*.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Ugh.....this guy is in for a ride awakening in 2020
The weeks and months of his rants when he loses is going to be priceless and will probably implicate himself in more crimes while doing so.

Dodongo

Oct 25, 2017
looool

He's so butt hurt about bad poll numbers, he makes fluff twitter posts for himself

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
Just fuck off already you orange sack of garbage. So sick of hearing his nonsensical ramblings. I can't wait until he's out of the public spotlight.
I'm going to imagine when he leaves office he's not going to fade into the background for a while like most Presidents do. After all, that's one final precedent not to follow. Plus the media will eat it up.

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UmeĂĄ, Sweden
Webcomic_xkcd_-_Wikipedian_protester.png