• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to imagine when he leaves office he's not going to fade into the background for a while like most Presidents do. After all, that's one final precedent not to follow. Plus the media will eat it up.
Sure but he's old enough to not matter in the not too distant future. At least we have that to look forward to

lil jetski

Nov 1, 2017
"If my federal crimes weren't investigated and reported I would have a bigger approval rating! Waaaah!"

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Let me guess: Rasmussen? They've given him much higher approval ratings than this before... why start bragging about it once they come down to a still impossible but somewhat feasible number? lol

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to imagine when he leaves office he's not going to fade into the background for a while like most Presidents do. After all, that's one final precedent not to follow. Plus the media will eat it up.
He was never going to go away even if he lost to Hillary. He thrives on attention. It's why he does...everything really.

bdbdbd

Oct 27, 2017
Man, only 75%?!? I guess the 25% is what? Democrats, the Deep State, and Fake News?

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
If you haven't seen the recent Comedy Central special from The President Show, that was good. It was a look back from the future at how it all went wrong for Trump. It shows him at a rally boasting to his cultists that he could run as a Dem and win the nomination for 2020 and they were cheering, so he did run and win, which meant he was the nomination for both parties. Then on election night Jill Stein won, and it cut to a dark figure in a server room with a Russian accent saying, "We always do what is worst for America." Bezos bought his Trump Tower for pennies on the dollar, and so on.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Since we don't live in that reality we can't really say he's wrong.

#BigBrain

Yes, we do live in the reality where there is not a "Phony Russian Witch Hunt". There's a legitimate and necessary investigation.

Only Trump and his groupies live in a reality where a witch hunt exists.

Guess what? His approval rating is the same in both realities. We can confidently say he's wrong.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
If you haven't seen the recent Comedy Central special from The President Show, that was good. It was a look back from the future at how it all went wrong for Trump. It shows him at a rally boasting to his cultists that he could run as a Dem and win the nomination for 2020 and they were cheering, so he did run and win, which meant he was the nomination for both parties. Then on election night Jill Stein won, and it cut to a dark figure in a server room with a Russian accent saying, "We always do what is worst for America." Bezos bought his Trump Tower for pennies on the dollar, and so on.

This is exactly how its going to go down (minus Jill Stein winning):

anariel

Oct 27, 2017
I can't help but laugh at the picture of him bragging about 50% approval. Even if it were correct, who thinks 'half the people think I'm doing fine, I guess!' as a thing worth boasting about?

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
His approval wasn't 75 percent before the probe, so no way. Also, you can't even get to 75 percent approval in the partisan era unless you are at war or have a 9/11 type incident. And Bush's 90 percent approval post 9/11 did not last for long.

I also love how Rass exists just to make Republicans feel good about themselves. The range of the approval ratings are literally 46 to 51 percent for the past several months. Subtract 7 to 10 points and you get the real number (about 42 percent on average). The best was Rass having R+1 as the final generic ballot, and it ended up about D+8 in reality. And they did not apologize for their bullshit, but doubled down and tried to say they were right because Dems won less seats than past elections or some crap.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
He has done...what for the military and vets, exactly?

I know the defense budget was raised, so there's that. As far as the people, I see a lot of him NOT going to fallen soldiers' arrivals to console their families, and I see about 5,000 troops at the border, who might miss Christmas with their families, because of his made up national security threat. So what else is there?

As far as vets, what has actually been done there? Did I miss anything?

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
Even if you're in rural America and love everything Trump is doing with regards to tariffs and trade deals, you have to admit, dude is the worst kind of narcissist.

I'd suggest someone in his inner circle should tell him he needs stop enjoying the smell of his own shit, but I'm pretty sure he couldn't be bothered to interrupt his shit smelling session to listen to good advice.

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
Did he somehow manage to weave together No Collusion with an approval rating beg-the-question?

Bung Hole

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
Auckland, New Zealand
I thought America hated the witch hunt and know there isn't any collusion? Why would it effect his numbers?

I don't understand why he keeps quoting fake news Rasmussen anyway. I'm sure there's some make believe poll out there by the GOP he can quote that gives him 90% approval rating.
The last thing you want to do with trump is debate the obvious lies coming from that hole in his face. He knows he is talking shit and making up his own numbers.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
He was never going to go away even if he lost to Hillary. He thrives on attention. It's why he does...everything really.

Look, all I wanted was to run BIGLY NEWS NETWORK and yell about Killary and OBAMA and I would've gotten away with it if not for you meddling kids
not voting
!!!!

*shakes fist*

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Most recent Ras poll gave him a 49.

He added a point for reasons and said they gave him 50.
This is both unsurprising and also sad, pathetic, and hysterical.

That's a horrible number, he lies and rounds the number up, brags about how great it is and that without his shady dealings he'd be at 75%, pulled straight from his rear.

Fresh reminder as well that Nixon's approval ratings were about 48% when Watergate started to heat up and even just prior to his resignation over 50% of Republicans still supported him, according to Gallup polling.

Tugatrix

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Rasmussen

chuckle-gif-1.gif