• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Wouldn't 75% put him in the "best ever" category? Like, either at the top or near the top?

I know that's what this fat fuckin' loser is projecting about, but come on.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Haha, he does this every 6 months. Cherry picks a Rasmussen poll that's 50 when it's usually around 46 and average polls are 42.

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah and if I never went to Dunkin Donuts in my life I'd have the body of Saquon Barkley

Terrell

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
It's like he expected that people would never question the leader of one of the most powerful countries in the world.

Should have stuck to taking snipes from the sidelines if you don't like this volume of negative attention, asshole.

Dec 5, 2018
Bethesda, North Wales

Marshall

Oct 27, 2017
One thing that warms my heart is that the Presidency takes years off of ones life. Just as long as he survives until February 2021.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
One thing that warms my heart is that the Presidency takes years off of ones life. Just as long as he survives until February 2021.

I'm not sure that was actually the case here. At least not until recently. He actually seemed pretty okay for the first year and a half, when he had no clue what the Presidency meant or its responsibilities. Then things changed over the last six months, where he still doesn't have a clue about the Presidency, and still doesn't care, but now he's losing years from his life over the Mueller investigation. THAT, and not the overwhelming specter of his responsibility as a leader of the most powerful nation on Earth, is what finally started stressing him out.

Oct 27, 2017
His buttons are easy to push. If only the free press would stop trying to make a buck off his stupidity and do their job as a check on the government.

_ifigured

Oct 29, 2017
What progress has been made on "vets" in the past two years aside from ballooning as (some fucking how) the biggest counter-argument to legal immigration by right wing dipshits on facebook. I realize you could pick apart the other "points" made in that tweet just as easily.

AndyD

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 27, 2017
Nashville
What progress has been made on "vets" in the past two years aside from ballooning as (some fucking how) the biggest counter-argument to legal immigration by right wing dipshits on facebook. I realize you could pick apart the other "points" made in that tweet just as easily.
Quite a bit of them missed Thanksgiving with their family for a border stunt. Surely that counts for something?

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
What has he done with the vets and military? He was just complaining about how much we spend on defense and recently news of vets getting shit medical treatment still. Cutting taxes as a Republican is the most basic thing you can do and appointing judges is the bare minimum a president can accomplish.

Catdaddy

Oct 27, 2017
TN

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
For those not familiar with Ras:

Nate Silver @NateSilver538

The president is citing a poll from @Rasmussen_Poll, which said that Republicans would win the popular vote for the U.S. House. Instead, Democrats won it by 9 points.

Philip Bump @pbump

In the span of about five minutes, Trump disparaged CNN's polls and then, to counter a question about his rhetoric, lifted up a poll from Rasmussen showing 40% black approval days before showing a GOP lead in the House race. https://wapo.st/2OwY5QE

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
How does he even math to 75%? I mean he was trounced in the popular vote, so does he think that half of democratic voters would have approved of his handling of the presidency?

Hypron

Oct 27, 2017
NZ
I mean sure if every single news channel turned into some Fox News like propaganda it'd probably be higher lol

Heri

Oct 28, 2017
How does he even math to 75%? I mean he was trounced in the popular vote, so does he think that half of democratic voters would have approved of his handling of the presidency?

There is no logic behind the stuff he says, remember that time he said that the russians didn't interfere in the election and then after that he blamed Obama for not doing anything about the interference?

I bet the guy just picked a random number.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Fucker thinks putting judges on the bench is an accomplishment or is noteworthy like it's something unique to him.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Without the investigations you probably would have riots all over the country by now. That's the only thing right now that keeping America sane.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
My favorite thing about "Presidential harassment" is that it better describes HIS behavior rather than being the victim of it.

"I'm totally for PRESIDENTIAL harassment. It's the BEST harassment when it's done presidentially!"