• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Trump woke up and went on a Twitter storm today

Oct 27, 2017
What about the humanitarian crisis involving 800k workers not being paid?

So weird that a potus is calling people losers on twitter. You’d think his zealots would think his actions were fitting of the Antichrist but instead the evangelical morons are in the palm of his hand.

Nov 8, 2017
I don’t wanna be a thread whiner but there doesn’t seem to be anything “new” here.

He sometimes tweets something incriminating, but this is just a typical tantrum, which is a near daily occurrence.

Nov 7, 2017
He spent at least 2 hours working on the six FBI-Russia tweets but he whipped up the shutdown tweets within about 20 minutes.

Oct 29, 2017
Maybe tougher on Russia than any other president? He just can't help himself, can he? Can't open his real or virtual mouth without making some bullshit superlative claim.

Oct 30, 2017
He's like a third rate tabloid writer, taking the clumsiest and most childish swipes at people. Imagine being such a dingaling that you look at this behavior and think "I'm proud of my president." His supporters are almost as pathetic as he is.

Oct 25, 2017
It's really triggering the fuck out of me that he went on a rant to paint illegal immigrants as fucking monsters just now and the very next tweet has the nerve to say humanitarian crisis. Crisis for who?

Oct 27, 2017
I would certainly like to see a source for literally any of those claims.
I'm sure it will be fact-checked at some point today. You know it's sad times when you just ASSUME that any statistics that the president of the United States posts are not true.

Oct 27, 2017
Ah ha. So as usual, we don't get the whole story with Trump. He listed the amount of charges brought. He did not list the amount of convictions, which were much less than what he posted, according to this.

Also, I would certainly like to see how those figures stack up to charges/convictions by legal citizens over that 7 year span (the latter will eclipse those figures, I am sure).