• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

aceface

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
You also promised Mexico would pay for it, shitbag. Don't give him one penny for a wall.

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
He claims to be the toughest towards Russia of any recent President and that he wants to be allies with Russia IN. THE. SAME. TWEET.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Why are you not all out on the streets yet?

America has a strong tradition of protest but also a strong condition of ostracizing protestors, seen today in shows like South Park (although notably South Park's gotten away from its "people who care are losers" bent that it had lately), but there is certainly the sense that protesters are just time-wasters and troublemakers which discourages participation.

There was a big protest on Thursday at the White House from furloughed and essential workers alike.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Elections have consequences.

Yeah, prison for you and losing every bit of your business.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Incredible. Not a single fucking denial from SHS or the president that he is a Russian asset, which is what the NYT reported Trump being investigated for by the FBI.

Oct 28, 2017
He's like a third rate tabloid writer, taking the clumsiest and most childish swipes at people. Imagine being such a dingaling that you look at this behavior and think "I'm proud of my president." His supporters are almost as pathetic as he is.

Yea, that's the most depressing thought. How many people read those Tweets this morning and were ... proud.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
"Elections have consequences!" isn't something the person who "won" the election is ever supposed to say.

Like that's what everyone says about the shitshow you're running, dude.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
His derogatory remark then name is one of the most tiresome things in the world. It's like someone in high school that got a laugh for one joke and then uses it for the rest of his life.

That and his serious autocue voice anger me so much. He just sounds like he's learning to read.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
Who is this guy trying to fool? We already know this fuck won't work with his own party, why would we expect him to work with the Dems?

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Every time he says something, it reminds me of those TurboTax commercials where every just keeps saying the word free, except in his case, he just keeps saying the word lies.

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
has any reporter ever pushed SHS or the WH on how exactly they've been so tough on russia? like, thats the line, do they ever even try to support it?