• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
2015%2F10%2F21%2F56%2Fsolo.abe66.png

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
What about the humanitarian crisis involving 800k workers not being paid?

So weird that a potus is calling people losers on twitter. You'd think his zealots would think his actions were fitting of the Antichrist but instead the evangelical morons are in the palm of his hand.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for reminding me we are still in that bizarro word where a bully man-child is the president of the USA.

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Good relations with Russia as they continue to attack our electoral process, social basis and our way of life? Gtfo....

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
I don't wanna be a thread whiner but there doesn't seem to be anything "new" here.

He sometimes tweets something incriminating, but this is just a typical tantrum, which is a near daily occurrence.

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
He spent at least 2 hours working on the six FBI-Russia tweets but he whipped up the shutdown tweets within about 20 minutes.

AlsoZ

Oct 29, 2017
Maybe tougher on Russia than any other president? He just can't help himself, can he? Can't open his real or virtual mouth without making some bullshit superlative claim.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
He's like a third rate tabloid writer, taking the clumsiest and most childish swipes at people. Imagine being such a dingaling that you look at this behavior and think "I'm proud of my president." His supporters are almost as pathetic as he is.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
It's really triggering the fuck out of me that he went on a rant to paint illegal immigrants as fucking monsters just now and the very next tweet has the nerve to say humanitarian crisis. Crisis for who?

Wogan

Oct 28, 2017
Someone needs to tell him that investigations aren't started because of proof but to find it. Clod.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017

Ah ha. So as usual, we don't get the whole story with Trump. He listed the amount of charges brought. He did not list the amount of convictions, which were much less than what he posted, according to this.

Also, I would certainly like to see how those figures stack up to charges/convictions by legal citizens over that 7 year span (the latter will eclipse those figures, I am sure).